Striving for more

Does Owen Cook want to be Fat?

42 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Striving for more said:

Would be interesting to hear you list some examples if u know any ... (would also help me understand what owen's actual strengths that are my weakness So I can listen to him with purpose) 

Well I don’t know him. But he’s certainly been more financially successful in business than I have. So I’m sure I could learn a lot from him in that area.

1 hour ago, soos_mite_ah said:

Have no idea who this guy was so I had to google him lol. 

He looks like fine. Not fat imo. Looks like a normal guy in his 40s. Some people are just built different. Not everyone has to be skinny and/or muscular. 

For context, Owen has been around the self-help scene for a long time. Like since his mid 20’s. And he was a lot skinnier at one point, which is why guys are making comments.


Follow me on Instagram:

https://www.instagram.com/akourakin/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, aurum said:

For context, Owen has been around the self-help scene for a long time. Like since his mid 20’s. And he was a lot skinnier at one point, which is why guys are making comments.

That makes sense. I bet in that case it must be pretty eye catching. 

IMO, gaining weight or your body changing in general as you age is normal as what your body needs changes. As a result, people get different set points at different times in their lives. Hormones and metabolic changes also play a role. Changes in body composition nothing to be too concerned about granted you keep up healthy habits and that there isn't anything else going wrong according to a doctor.

Again, I barely know anything about Owen Cook so I have no idea what this guy is doing behind closed doors. But health can look different according to different people and while he is a little on the chubbier side, it isn't so much so to where you can definitively say there is a problem if that makes sense (like the guy doesn't look morbidly obese). There is only so much you can tell about a person's health by just looking at them so it's best not to pass judgment unless you're in an appropriate setting, have done tests, and are a professional in these matters. That's how I see things anyway. 


Speaking into the void that sometimes answers back 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Striving for more said:

But how do you know he's still focused on that?

Just look at his videos and teachings. He's still busy chasing girls.

He's still basically teaching guys how to get laid.

2 hours ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

In that case it looks like it’s time for him to give psychedelics a chance.

He's dead-set against them.

Of course because they would change him. Owen has a pretty massive ego. It won't go down without a fight.


You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, lxlichael said:

People on this forum are such low calibre haha. Think deeper and wider, there is a whole planet that exists you know? Oh right yeah, and an entire universe. Peace and love.

Projection much? Maybe you are the low calibre one here..

Practice what you preach and introspect, no one likes a hypocrite. I will be reporting your post as it’s condescending, degrading, low consciousness and lacks humility. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Terell Kirby said:

Projection much? Maybe you are the low calibre one here..

Practice what you preach and introspect, no one likes a hypocrite. I will be reporting your post as it’s condescending, degrading, low consciousness and lacks humility. 

Haha this guy.

You're doing humanity a wonderful service. So you're not at all interested in reporting the thread, haha that's even more hilarious I'm laughing with the rest of the cosmic creators of the universe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm reporting both of you and opening a coffee shop where I only sell icecream.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

@lxlichael

10 hours ago, lxlichael said:

People on this forum are such low calibre haha. 

Why not fuck off then? 

If you read the comments you can see that I am not trying to judge Owen, I actually like much of his content & even said I think being fat suits him. 

I already have warning points & may get banned for this comment. 

You know what, if you're gonna refer to an entire demographic of people as inferior to yourself, & try & sneakily articulate your conceitness ina politically correct manner and then throw in your fake spirituality to double virtue signal then I will happily tell you to fuck off & get banned as a consequence because I don't care, but I do care about calling you out just how you need it

Edited by Striving for more

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cool it guys. No personal sniping.


You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Striving for more said:

@lxlichael

Why not fuck off then? 

If you read the comments you can see that I am not trying to judge Owen, I actually like much of his content & even said I think being fat suits him. 

I already have warning points & may get banned for this comment. 

You know what, if you're gonna refer to an entire demographic of people as inferior to yourself, & try & sneakily articulate your conceitness ina politically correct manner and then throw in your fake spirituality to double virtue signal then I will happily tell you to fuck off & get banned as a consequence because I don't care, but I do care about calling you out just how you need it

Haha.

We're both calling it how we see it then, good to see.

Nah fuck you. Yeah these bullets are just falling off me right now, try not to confuse me with an agent though, k?

Seriously though, you're taking my comment way too seriously, its just the blunt truth there's no superiority here yal should probs focus on something with a little more breadth and depth, this is a self actualisation forum. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, lxlichael said:

Nah fuck you. Yeah these bullets are just falling off me right now

Clearly. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, lxlichael said:

People on this forum are such low calibre haha. Think deeper and wider, there is a whole planet that exists you know? Oh right yeah, and an entire universe. Peace and love.

Is that you Owen? Tyler? Papaaa?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 07/10/2021 at 6:30 AM, Striving for more said:

That's fair enough but why isn't he at least authentic and honest about it? 

He continually laments how "we put garbage food in our mouths & constantly numb ourselves" and makes out that he eats organic and doesn't have addictions, and makes money of self help content. 

It seems pretty hypocritical & dishonest if that's the case ... If he genuinely loves food & is happier this way & has no regrets about it & is intentionally fat & enjoying himself I think that's fine ... it's just at least be honest about it

... Plus I dont think you can get that fat from eating a purely organic green diet, no matter how many vegetables you eat, which he claims to .. 

If you're looking for honesty, it's time to evict Owen and most of RSD from taking up your real estate ^_^.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, to to me he looks healthier now than he did 15 years ago


"When you Look in the sky, Just try looking inside, God Knows what you might find... "Here Comes The Nighttime" -Arcade Fire 

Qigong and Spirituality +Vlog - Thought Art

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/7/2021 at 1:22 AM, Leo Gura said:

Just look at his videos and teachings. He's still busy chasing girls.

He's still basically teaching guys how to get laid.

He's dead-set against them.

Of course because they would change him. Owen has a pretty massive ego. It won't go down without a fight.

He teaches how to get laid and now he also teaches how to develop a healthy stage orange business mindset and to also be spiritual. We are all one.

Nothing wrong with chasing girls imo. 


"When you Look in the sky, Just try looking inside, God Knows what you might find... "Here Comes The Nighttime" -Arcade Fire 

Qigong and Spirituality +Vlog - Thought Art

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Thought Art said:

He teaches how to get laid and now he also teaches how to develop a healthy stage orange business mindset and to also be spiritual. We are all one.

Nothing wrong with chasing girls imo. 

It's not wrong per se. It's just limited.


You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Leo Gura Only if its like, your main focus. 


"When you Look in the sky, Just try looking inside, God Knows what you might find... "Here Comes The Nighttime" -Arcade Fire 

Qigong and Spirituality +Vlog - Thought Art

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/7/2021 at 4:36 AM, lxlichael said:

People on this forum are such low calibre haha.

hehe

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/6/2021 at 7:51 PM, Roy said:

Spend your time focusing exclusively on yourself and your own aspects. Don't worry about others or if they are being hypocrites or not, all irrelevant.

What matters is the information and if it's useful or not to you, the messenger is a distraction.

I totally agree with you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.