Giulio Bevilacqua

Energy stuck in my stomach. Would microdosing help ?

9 posts in this topic

Hi. 
I have this massive tension/energy stuck in my stomach and 2nd chakra stuck there since Kundalini woke up.

I tried yesterday Shambhavi Mahamudra Kriya from Sadhguru that i learned years ago. After one session things got worse and the pain was more acute.

I tried also a lot of body scanning, seems to help but it would take days lying in the sleeping position till I get to the core.

So I got the idea to try microdosing lsd, 20 mcg. I have never done any psychedelic before. I did weed where I get very sensitive and sometimes also  very anxious.

in your opinion could micro lsd work for things like energy block and stuff like that ? 
thank you 

44 minutes ago, Giulio Bevilacqua said:

I tried yesterday Shambhavi Mahamudra Kriya from Sadhguru that i learned years ago. After one session things got worse and the pain was more acute.

As perverse as it might sound, the fact the pain got worse could actually be a sign that it's working - it often gets worse before it gets better.

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

@RickyFitts yes could be. But i do not know how safe it is to play with energy systems during a Kundalini awakening. I try more days and see how it unfolds! 

@Giulio Bevilacqua Good plan :) 

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

Maybe you have stuffed nose? If so, doing intense kriyas or pranayamas will make your stomach hurt more.

?

One possibility is that it is a belief which is un-digestible, and that belief might be that stomach sensation is not kundalini related. Could be a hamster wheel or loop, sort of bouncing back & fourth between the belief & the discomfort without realizing / exiting the loop. Go poop, essentially. Spiritually speaking. ?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Also consider that it might be an issue related to a chakra blockage (most likely due to deeper unresolved issues).  The sacral and solar plexus chakras generally have to do with creativity, sexual balance, control, and self-esteem.

If you have "issues" in any of those categories, I'd spend some time focusing on working through them.  In my experience, the chakras open AS the issues are resolved... focusing just on the chakra itself is sort of like hoping your sore muscle will stop hurting by putting ice on it - that's just relief, not a fix.

Psychedelics CAN help you unravel your emotional issues more quickly if you use them properly, but it will also take lots of integration, contemplation, and daily practice to make a long-term change.

I think you need to move the Qi maybe. Try Qigong. Your belly is the Lower Dan Tian which stores a lot of Qi. Maybe the Microcosmic orbit would be useful to move the energy through the governing and conception vessels. 

You can go see a doctor also in case it is not energy related.

You can trying some purging Qigong to rid yourself of excessive energy. Healing sounds are great too as your organs store a lot of Qi. Triple warmer sound may be ideal. Healing sounds let you purge the Qi from the organs which store it. When you start to wake up the energy it's important to be able to open up the pathways throughout the system so things can move around. Doing Qigong you do exercises to open up the energy pathways, move the energy throughout the body, massage the organs, release tension in the muscles system, open up the meridians, purge toxic or stagnant Qi and bring a higher overall balance to the body. Acupuncture could be useful too. You can try rubbing the belly in a circle, gently knocking the belly as well. Shaking is a good exercises too.

My personal opinion is that Kyra and Kundalini yoga should be matched with a basic Qigong practice to balance the increased level of energy and to move the energy through the system in a balance and healthy way. Qigong and Kyra yoga use the same basic energy. I think Kundalini is Qi. So, combine them intelligently for maximum results. 

It's important to develop a tool kit for self diagnosis and treatment of energy problems.

Body scans, LSD are useful tools but they aren't likely to fix and energy blockage imo. We need the right tools for the job.

You need to actually move, breath, rub, stretch and move the energy through flows and intention. So, body scan is an aspect of it but it needs to be used in combination with other techniques. 

I will study this issue more and release a Thought Art video exercise in the future.

Also, what is your diet like? Do you eat right before bed etc?

I am taking Qigong diagnoses course in a few months but, these may help.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"