Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Godishere

Are there infinite perspectives?

34 posts in this topic

As per the question, for example there are supposedly close to 8 billion people on "earth" and who knows how many sentient animals. Does God live through every human being and sentient creature for infinity? Or is God just imagining 8 billion perspectives from 1 perspective. Therefore only 1 perspective exists, all other perspectives are imaginary and not lived through consciousness? Because when all dualities collapse into one, it's clear there's only 1 dreamer. But how can the dreamer know that the dreams are overlapping for infinity? I mean this is a significant question and can this actually be answered from the dreamers POV?

No, there's a single perspective. The one you're experiencing right now. :D You're imagining everything else, including infinities.

3 minutes ago, impulse9 said:

No, there's a single perspective. The one you're experiencing right now. :D You're imagining everything else, including infinities.

Yeah I mean, I have realized that. Many times actually, but I'm still not convinced that you are not me in another lifetime. 

Edited by Godishere

Just now, Godishere said:

Yeah I mean, I have realized that. Many times actually, but I'm still not convinced that you are not me in another lifetime. 

There’s just no separation at all. You’re identified as a program which apparently exists for the sole purpose of connecting what is already not separate. There are no other lifetimes as there is no one alive, separate from life itself, or whatever you want to call everything, or what appears to be.

6 minutes ago, Godishere said:

@The0Self sorry man, you have lost me. In simpler terms maybe?

There’s no you. Only nothing, which is apparently everything.

If enlightenment happens, you won’t be there to notice it.

There is no real perspective or center to the boundless appearance.

9 minutes ago, The0Self said:

There’s no you. Only nothing, which is apparently everything.

If enlightenment happens, you won’t be there to notice it.

There is no real perspective or center to the boundless appearance.

Right ok.. so all dualities collapse. Whats left is nothingness/the void or infinite consciousness we will say. I come back from that state, I now believe I am human again . You are talking to me, you are human(you have to eat/shit/sleep). There is a separation between us in this state of consciousness(in my eyes anyway). I make that distinction. I believe you are me in another form. You are saying no, there is no other form, I (TheZeroself) am not conscious?

Edited by Godishere

I may be way off, but just some thoughts that could help… 

Time/space might be getting in the way.  These concepts do not exist at the absolute.

1 hour ago, Godishere said:

Does God live through every human being and sentient creature for infinity? Or is God just imagining 8 billion perspectives from 1 perspective.

Both.

You and I are the same dreamer separated by self imposed limits.  Think of it like different timelines of the same dreamer.  Even though it’s not different timelines it’s occurring all at once for infinity.  You and I can exist together.  But really we are just talking to ourselves.

Also if something were to experience many or all perspectives at once it might be like a void.  Imagine looking at an object from 30 different locations and overlapping the frames.  The higher levels of consciousness may open up to other senses like feeling or sound.  Ever seen where they overlap a sound bite 100000 times? I can’t imagine what overlapping feeling would be like, but I doubt a human would be able to endure high levels of it.

https://youtu.be/mTEros927Ow

Edited by Imponderable

@Imponderable yeah I get the first part. I understand that space and time are being projected on the moment.

So if you and me are the same dreamer, that implies I am you in another lifetime or you are not conscious. So now I'm just going in circles and I'm back where I started. 

Edited by Godishere

You are me in another lifetime at the same time.  We are both conscious but limited of course.

@Imponderable yes but this is "my" dream. So to me, you are not conscious. You cannot prove your consciousness to me. I'm going off your word. Because at the higher states of consciousness the idea or even your physical body including mine become as conscious as a rock or a table. The distinctions are no longer distinct. 

So from my POV I cannot confirm or deny that your POV exists. Without going off second order proof how can we know?

Edited by Godishere

Yes, you are right.  And you can’t experience my POV or you would no longer exist.

But think about it.  Do I, as another human, exist somewhere in absolute infinity?   Can you still say my POV does not exist?  Even though it’s not possible to confirm or deny it.

Yes there are infinite perspectives, all within one consciousness.

The contents of this seperate ego's consciousness is different for everyone, but the light of that pure consciousness that allows for any experience at all is the exact same for me as it is for you as it is for all beings, or as Buddhists would say "all beings are buddha".

Illusion/imagination is simply God's mechanism for creation, so dismissing anything by saying "it's just illusion" isn't very useful. So yes all these infinite perspectives are illusory (dreamt by God), but that doesn't necessarily mean they aren't valid if you get me. The contents of our own consciousness are equally as illusory as everything else in the sense that it's masquerading as something other than consciousness. Thus to be operating in subject-object duality saying "this perspective is all there is!" is false; rather "this consciousness is all there is" would be more accurate, and it's from this stillness that has no limitation literally anything is possible. THAT right there is the ground of all being. 

Any POV at all is operating within subject-object duality by definition. It would be better to find the source of all POVs. 

Now of course people could retort me saying "well form is emptiness isn't it?" and while yes that's true it is incredibly difficult to understand this without first seeing consciousness at its source independent of its contents, such that when it begins to dream again you see it as just that; a dream.  This is often why cessation experiences can be so powerful. 

Whether it's a thought, feeling, memory, emotion, perception, or the experience of another being one thinks has their own experience...all of it is equally illusory, whether it's mine or yours. It all boils down to (you guessed it) consciousness, consciousness, and consciousness xD. It's so utterly simple and perfect, and yet because of its unlimited nature it can paradoxically manifest in the most complex ways, but don't get distracted by its manifestations, even if they feel like they belong to you (and that there is a you at all); go deeper into what underlies all experience. 

The entire world is God's mask; (sneaky little fucker quit hiding from me LOL xD)

2 hours ago, impulse9 said:

You're imagining everything else

Everything that consciousness dreams up is equally illusory. The words you are reading right now are imagination. 

12 hours ago, Godishere said:

Right ok.. so all dualities collapse. Whats left is nothingness/the void or infinite consciousness we will say. I come back from that state, I now believe I am human again . You are talking to me, you are human(you have to eat/shit/sleep). There is a separation between us in this state of consciousness(in my eyes anyway). I make that distinction. I believe you are me in another form. You are saying no, there is no other form, I (TheZeroself) am not conscious?

There’s no one separate from everything to be conscious or not be conscious. The appearance has absolutely no requirement at all for knowing, no matter what appears. In fact, knowing of any kind never actually happens. You are unknowable, and others are unknowable. Everything is the same unknowing. Self and other are not two. Infinity is not huge, it’s immeasurable; it’s absolutely nothing. And there’s no real knowing (awareness), or even not-knowing, whatsoever as there’s no one separate from everything for knowing to apply.

No one knows another. All that apparently happens is void singing to void.

Edited by The0Self

@Godishere

Perspective is a finite label, which infinite can not know. Likewise, my dream. Whenever it is said ‘from the absolute perspective’, or, ‘from God’s perspective’, you can therefore be absolutely sure it isn’t. From God’s perspective there are infinite perspectives. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

14 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Godishere

Perspective is a finite label, which infinite can not know. Likewise, my dream. Whenever it is said ‘from the absolute perspective’, or, ‘from God’s perspective’, you can therefore be absolutely sure it isn’t. From God’s perspective there are infinite perspectives. 

@Nahm What you mean "Infinite can not know"?

2 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

@Nahm What you mean "Infinite can not know"?

I could tell you what I mean and infinite wouldn’t know that either. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

1 hour ago, Javfly33 said:

What you mean "Infinite can not know"?

The infinite cannot know finite by definition.  Infinite does not know.  Infinite IS

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

So infinite is dumb because apparently It doesnt know anything...