Vibroverse

Infinite Multiverse is a Must

5 posts in this topic

You are imagining me right now and i am imagining you also simultaneously. Now who is creating who? The answer can be there only is one of us in existence, and i know that that is the case at the ultimate level, but at the relative level we are experiencing individuality. I am not experiencing everything everyone is experiencing right now, like one person in Paris is eating pizza right now, and one person in Rome is playing a computer game right now, and so forth and so forth. And yes, ultimately I'm imagining all of them as the infinite consciousness, but each of us exists as individual beings at the relative level.

You are an individuated mind and i am an individuated mind, so is it me that is creating you or you that is creating me at the relative level. What if you're creating me in a way I'm not creating myself? Then we need to have infinite parallel versions of each of us. You're creating person a in a certain way and someone else is imagining that person in a different way in this moment, so there must, at least, be two different versions of that person. Consciousness must have infinity within infinity within infinity in that sense. There must be, for instance, a Vibroverse who is not writing this right now, because it is being imagined like that. 

All that exists is your perception, right now. Everything else is imagination.

And what's worse, everyone is you. You're the only thing that exists in the entire universe. You've imagined the whole thing.

I used to want to know, too. Luckily, not so much anymore.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

13 hours ago, Vibroverse said:

What if you're creating me in a way I'm not creating myself? 

This is just the chicken/egg conundrum rephrased. 

Does the chicken come from the egg, or the egg from the chicken? 

Separation is illusion.. the 'paradox' arises when it's imagined that there is a difference between a chicken and an egg... that they are two separate things.. but they are just one thing.. a 'chicken/egg system'.. that's always in the process of creation. 

Everything is happening, and no one is 'doing it'. 

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."

@Vibroverse From my perspective, you're just a text appearing on a screen of my mobile phone/laptop. I'm not experiencing everything everyone is experiencing right now because nothing exists outside of my direct experience. There is no need for infinite multiverses.