Terell Kirby

Are women naturally more conscious than men?

39 posts in this topic

Neither men or women are conscious at all. You are conscious of men and women. You are not a thing that has consciousness. You might say that consciousness has you. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

On 10/7/2021 at 1:57 AM, Leo Gura said:

But it is a scientific fact that women are less violent.

but women express their violence in a nonphysical way which can be as violent as physical means. Jealousy is very common amongst women for example. Men express their ego in more physical ways, Women do it in emotional and psychological ways.

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

@Salvijus and what happens when you are soft and gentle?

Better ego strategy to be appealing rather than overpowering, when you would lose 99 % of the time through this strategy.

The higher side of the male nature you describe is protectiveness, honor, strength, containment, etc.

The lower side of the female nature you mention is manipulation, giving with strings attached, pride, insidiousness, gaslighting.

28 minutes ago, cypres said:

@Salvijus and what happens when you are soft and gentle?

Idk bro, leave me alone :D

Okey, okey, I mean gentle and soft but not weak and lame. Gentle and soft as opposite to arrogance and violence. You can't be arrogant and high conscious. They are directly opposite to each other like selfishness and love can't go together. And women generally tend to have these higher consciouness qualities of care, compassion, share, giving etc.

Sorry if I sayed something wrong, I didn't think this through as I was writing this, i had a feeling it will bite me in the ass :D I agree with your describtion of higher masculine nature and stuff. 

Regards ❤️

2 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

This has been refuted Leo. Stop calling "scientific fact" which is urban myth and lack of true analysis of society, brains, and history. For example its also a myth that Testosterone increases violence. This has also been refuted. Testosterone mainly increases social connection (and of course sexual libido). But it doesn't increase violence.

Yes, you're right, but not entirely accurate. Dr. Robert Morris Sapolsky (neuroendocrinology researcher) said regarding behavior/character. Testosterone lets out more freely that which is on the inside already. Meaning: if you're violent, it will make that expressed more. Suppose you are kind - (you get it). Men have other characteristics that create a behavior that manifests as "violent" (if we agree on the definition) and expressed more freely/manifests because of testosterone. 

I've heard many scientists/aficionados say hypogonadal men (AKA: LOW T BETA:Pjk Low T men)

are more violent and aggressive than men with high T / good hormone health in general.

So you're right about the technicality. However, precisely because behavior is complex, you cannot reduce it to one androgen,

BUT:ph34r:

when you look at it like an organism (with a bunch of different androgen profiles/ as well as studying psychological aspect of the organism)

I could see why what would make men more violent... I could see how but I don't know correlated they are. Socioeconomic conditions play a huge role also.

From my anecdotal and personal experience, I've experienced this to be just the case. Do you?

Also, from my psychedelics experience, I've had /insights/feelings,/visions/of a divine aspect of the male and female dynamic: I don't know what to call it other than that's. The dark aspect of that energy is manifested as violence. That's something I would never say generally because I know id sound crazy/ lame saying it and it's hard to explain.

Except for someone in an actualized.org forum.:P

Edited by Twega

@Salvijus What happens when you're soft and gentle is that you disarm people, you endear people, other people want to protect and help you, you get to feel like a good person and like you are better than x other person or group (men for example). My point is just that it's an excellent ego strategy. Not to say someone can't be sincerely gentle. But there is as much shadow in the "gentleness" for women. This video does a good job of explaining it as women's equivalent to men's disconnection, and why:

@cypres What happens in red/Orange society, which is basically 96% of the world countries, is that if you are soft and gentle you get treated as a bitch.

After much Enlightment work, Psychedelics and so on, when i entered my job career on a stage low orange company, i had to force myself to forget everything about work rights, empathy, and so on, to be able to get the Job properly done, or face the consecuences when i didnt want to behave like a thirsty animal for food. And this happens in most companies, so i Dont know where you live But that ego strategy Will work like shit round here ? 

1 minute ago, Javfly33 said:

if you are soft and gentle you get treated as a bitch.

As a woman?

26 minutes ago, cypres said:

And at the 15 minute mark, there's an excellent point about how disconnection looks for spiritual men.

And wait, before you convince yourself that spiritual men are the exception to this rule, think again.  Spirituality has become one more tool that men use to enhance their disconnection, but to justify it this time.  For example, the spiritual teaching “pain is an illusion” is a way to disconnect from the reality of other people’s pain.  The belief that the higher self has no external needs and the identification with that ‘self’ over all others is one way of disconnecting from the needs that aren’t being met by others and the pain that causes.  Positive focus can be a way to disconnect from half of the reality of life and all of one’s negative emotions.  Open relationships and polyamory can be a way of disconnecting from one’s own fear of abandonment and fear of attachment.  Dis-identification can be a way to disconnect with life.  Spiritual medicines can be a way of disconnecting with reality and with one’s physical embodiment.  And this list also can go on and on.

How many times haven't you read "pain is an illusion" on here? It gets applied even when it's not relevant. In conversations where people are sharing something painful, they get slapped with PAIN IS NOT REAL gl :)

6 hours ago, cypres said:

@Salvijus What happens when you're soft and gentle is that you disarm people, you endear people, other people want to protect and help you, you get to feel like a good person and like you are better than x other person or group (men for example). My point is just that it's an excellent ego strategy. Not to say someone can't be sincerely gentle. But there is as much shadow in the "gentleness" for women. This video does a good job of explaining it as women's equivalent to men's disconnection, and why:

Hey, thanks for that video. It's been very useful. :) 

Nothing in consciousness is more or less conscious than the rest of the whole. In your dreams are some people in your dream more dreaming than the others in your dream? The measure of more/less conscious is a direct reflection of your own perception of the nature of consciousness itself. 

As for talking about ego's both women and men are equally egoic. If you perceive men to be the worst of these two I implore you to talk to more women, specially having close relationships with them where they will feel comfortable sharing the more deep parts of their psyche.

If I really was to put some reasons as to why some are perceived as more conscious though, I would say it has very little to do with sex and much more to do with upbringing and genetics. But, in the grander sense both of these mean nothing.

14 hours ago, Salvijus said:

Men are pigs! I can say from experience it is true :D

Usually the nature of masculine is to be arrogant, brute, violent, toughnut. The nature of the feminine is to be soft, gentle, like a flower. Those are higher consciouness qualities overall.

It is sayed that buddha became a women when he became enlightened. That's methaphorical, it means he overcame his violent masculine nature and became like a flower. Women also have masculine nastiness in them btw.

❤️

I think I'd overall agree with your statement. But of course truth / consciousness should finally transcend dualities like masculine / feminine 

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

Both have their own struggles. Women tend to be more neurotic. So you could say men by default are more present. 

Men are more likely to shot up schools, women cancel and engage in destructive gossip.

Men however tend to more materialistic.

Violence isn’t bad by default, only when goes out thru poor outlets.

Edited by Spiral

On 9.10.2021 at 1:33 PM, Eren Eeager said:

but women express their violence in a nonphysical way which can be as violent as physical means. Jealousy is very common amongst women for example. Men express their ego in more physical ways, Women do it in emotional and psychological ways.

that's true, i've heard quite many women say they prefer to hang out with men because there are less problems, less jealousy etc. less fighting, it's easier.

and when i worked with nurses for a while they often said that they are happy when a man or more men come into the team, it makes the team better and causes less fighting and bickering etc.

48 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

that's true, i've heard quite many women say they prefer to hang out with men because there are less problems, less jealousy etc. less fighting, it's easier.

and when i worked with nurses for a while they often said that they are happy when a man or more men come into the team, it makes the team better and causes less fighting and bickering etc.

Exactly!

My mother always believed the same. She always told me that men are less problem and more fluid and friendly than women. And by understanding the psychology of the female I can understand why. Females are designed by evolution to be jealous and gossipy  :D

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

That’s interesting.  I know a lot of male doctors who vastly prefer female nurses because they get a lot of ego and bad attitude from male nurses.

Ultimately it boils down to the individual, but men can be very competitive and underhanded with each other.  They don’t get called on it the way women do and probably feel less comfortable talking about it unfortunately.

I personally find women are more friendly.  They’re socialized to be more friendly, empathetic and value relationships. 

Also, if you’re dating a woman who says “most women are catty,” that’s a huge red flag.  A lot of woman who say that use it to excuse away their own toxic behaviour.  Some women (not all) seek validation from men through sexuality and flirting, but ironically don’t actually want sex.  They’ll be very inappropriate with other women’s boyfriends or husbands, get called on it and say, “women are catty and jealous of me.  Why can’t I make female friends?”

Of course this doesn’t explain all cattiness, but it’s something to watch out for.

No, but they do have various strengths that serve them in ways socially that men have to put more effort into developing. In a way men have strengths that benefit them in different ways that women also have to put more effort into cultivating.