Terell Kirby

Are women naturally more conscious than men?

39 posts in this topic

Contemplating this. Organically speaking, bigger egos seem to be found in males in comparison to females.

Consciousness can be measured by how much or how little ego you have. Could this been a sign that women are more conscious? (Not to mention their prefrontal cortex develops faster than men).

Please don’t take any of this personal, I could be grasping at straws here lol. Thought it would be interesting dialogue.

Women are more intuitive, balanced, and holistic.

Men's brains are literally asymmetrically imbalanced for left-brained thinking. Women have more balanced brains, making them lesss left-brained.

God is accessed via the right hemisphere because it is the holistic one.

But these are very gross generalizations. You will find many exceptions and many crazy egotistical women. Women ain't angels. But at least they don't shoot up schools.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Well consider human history has been tens of thousands of years of bloodshed and tribalism in an overwhelmingly dominated patriarchal system, up until recent history where things have toned down and life has gotten much better with women getting overall more say and power.....

I'll let you put the pieces together xD

hrhrhtewgfegege

Ego in women tend's to manifest more as sneaky social manipulation that people please's, gossips, lies, and martyring to gain social power.

By doing this the woman can appear as caring and selfless even if she isn't as much deep down and her motives are more selfish then meets the eye.

It's much less obvious compared to ego in men which just looks like brute forcing everything.

I think the reason men have abused women so much throughout history is simply because the center of gravity of consciousness of the societies were already so low 

and men have the advantage and power of physical strength over women and children.

And on top of that women seem to be more naturally wired for empathy and tuned into their emotions than men naturally are.

I think men can develop themselves to become as tuned in to emotions as women but it takes much more effort.

On the same note I think women can become as adept at being grounded and using their mind's as well as men can but it takes more effort.

was jesus, buddha, rumi, rupert, eckhart, leo a woman?

no? see men are more conscious :)

Nope.

Different lifestyles lead to different ways of interacting with the world, but generally speaking both men and women are and have low consciousness.

There's also the genetic difference component, but it still doesn't change anything.

Edited by Gesundheit2

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

@Leo Gura

Women-are-wonderful effect

The women-are-wonderful effect is the phenomenon found in psychological and sociological research which suggests that people associate more positive attributes with women compared to men. This bias reflects an emotional bias toward women as a general case

17 hours ago, PurpleTree said:

was jesus, buddha, rumi, rupert, eckhart, leo a woman?

no? see men are more conscious :)

My hypothesis is sense testosterone is an oxytocin inhibitor and vice versa, men have more of a drive to take up hardcore spiritual endeavors and are more likely to have the confidence to put themselves out there socially as a public teacher. Whereas women tend to be more comfortable with just being as they are. I think that’s at least part of it.

However, don’t forget fem gurus like mother Teresa, teal swan, kuan yin and pema chodron

@Roy correlation vs causation 

Kind of, it seems.

In the end though, and this was incredibly surprising: there is no such thing as more or less conscious, because there is no knowing.

There is only being special, and not being special, which are not two. There's not two, period... though. Every distinction/duality/knowing, though it may appear, simply carries nothing with it... and by this I mean it is indescribably itself, blindly itself, purely itself, with nothing outside or behind it, exactly as it appears, and with nothing added on (as it's all there is) such as meaning or purpose or value or reality or unreality or anything whatsoever in particular.

So in other words every argument can only end in nobody being right or wrong, no matter how deep or clear the certainty or logic is. Certainty and doubt are completely illusory.

Given that, there's no "more/less conscious" possible.

Because closed-cases, like everything else, are not available in the first place to be known, this is not a case-closed. Just points to the illusoriness of the "more/less conscious" mind-structure. Not for any purpose though! xD

Edited by The0Self

Yes. Women are naturally more collective and think more long-term due to(I guess) their bigger need for safety and direct danger if they make poor decisions.

I work at a high-end restaurant and if I bring food to a table and one meal is healthy and the other one looks like a child's meal(fries and a burger vs lean protein and veggies) then 95% the healthy meal is going to the woman in the couple. 

Women also tend to have better spatial awareness than men( I've heard somewhere that they have literally more peripheral vision than us and it makes sense.) Most of the time when I deliver food I notice that the women notice me coming more than the men do. They literally speak and get lost in their monologues and get surprised when food magically arrives on their table. 

Kyle Fall - Lifestyle Photographer

Follow me & Watch my Content on Instagram

<3

@LordFall I guess spatial awareness cannot be confused with the aptitude needed for parking a car.

I used to think women were just physically weaker, that's all. 

But no. 

Women and men, when they play billiards, men far exceeds women in the game. Billiards and pool do not require any physical strength, yet men do much well. Spatial analytics? is important in this game. Women may have better spatial awareness.

I think since women are more relaxed, they will have their peripheral vision more intact. But analyzing spaces wouldn't be their forte. 

Edited by charlie cho

4 hours ago, Tech36363 said:

@Leo Gura

Women-are-wonderful effect

The women-are-wonderful effect is the phenomenon found in psychological and sociological research which suggests that people associate more positive attributes with women compared to men. This bias reflects an emotional bias toward women as a general case

Read what I wrote above. It was not women-are-wonderful.

But it is a scientific fact that women are less violent. Which is pretty wonderful.

On 10/5/2021 at 6:48 PM, Leo Gura said:

Women ain't angels. But at least they don't shoot up schools.

True. But I bet they fantasize about doing it just as much. They just don’t have the balls to actualize, literally.

Girls are devilish to each other in HS.

29 minutes ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

But I bet they fantasize about doing it just as much.

Lol

Whatever you gotta tell yourself to help you feel better.

@lxlichael you take yourself way too seriously. Calm down and live a little

9 hours ago, lxlichael said:

I'm probably one of the most conscious people on the planet, more than 99% of females and I'm very high testosterone.

Lol…ok dude.

@LordFall Kinda off topic but I can't help but be a bit food snobby for a moment...there is such a thing as a gourmet burger. Plenty of chefs are famous for their burgers, and just because something's not healthy or green doesn't mean it's not quality food. A burger with quality beef, lettuce and veggies is not necessarily a "child's meal".

On 7/10/2021 at 0:57 AM, Leo Gura said:

But it is a scientific fact that women are less violent. Which is pretty wonderful.

This has been refuted Leo. Stop calling "scientific fact" which is urban myth and lack of true analysis of society, brains, and history. For example its also a myth that Testosterone increases violence. This has also been refuted. Testosterone mainly increases social connection (and of course sexual libido). But it doesn't increase violence.

Just because men have been stronger physically and have been the ones going to war doesn't make men more violent.

Unless you limit violence to physical violence. Then Yes, men are way more violent than women.

20 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Just because men have been stronger physically and have been the ones going to war doesn't make men more violent.

Lol

Men are pigs! I can say from experience it is true :D

Usually the nature of masculine is to be arrogant, brute, violent, toughnut. The nature of the feminine is to be soft, gentle, like a flower. Those are higher consciouness qualities overall.

It is sayed that buddha became a women when he became enlightened. That's methaphorical, it means he overcame his violent masculine nature and became like a flower. Women also have masculine nastiness in them btw.

❤️

Edited by Salvijus