carnivore

vegetarian

fodmap

lectin free

low histamine

gluten free

dairy free

etc.

but it's really hard to tell which one is the best for me, because food does not always effect me the same way and there's also a lot of placebo nocebo going on.

i felt kind of good on the lectin free diet but it's very time consuming and expensive

carnivore and keto i felt great for about a month and then started feeling worse

next i might try fodmap and gluten and dairy free again

also might cut sugar completely out of my diet to see how that feels

Sounds like you have a deeper underlying issue which diet alone will not solve.

Seriously look into detoxing protocols for heavy metals and liver cleanses. Stuff like that.

If there is something toxic in your body, no amount of adding good stuff will address the root issue, because the toxin needs to be removed. It's like putting a cast over a rotten leg.

People with chronic fatigue need to be doing liver cleanses. Lots of them. And checking their heavy metals and other blood work stats.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Well balanced vegan with minimal intake of industrial processed foods. Ideally and if you can, grow your own food. No superior diet exists or can exist.

1 hour ago, PurpleTree said:

carnivore and keto i felt great for about a month and then started feeling worse

Idn what you ate on keto but if you ate 0 carbs on carni for a month that could have crashed your testosterone. 

You should eat some berries or honey once in awhile. 

Edited by Opo

I agree with Leo here. But I felt the same way, and this new diet has completely revolutionized everything for me: 

•Stop eating at Midnight, Eat at 4pm. (16hr fast, 8 hour eating window — but be careful with this, build yourself up cause your adrenals could overwork themselves)

•1 lemon squeezed into 16 oz water upon waking. Also repeat this two more times a day.

•(Juicing) Beet, Spinach, broccoli, celery, ginger, cilantro, orange, and a bag of grapes = euphoria. 1X daily. 

•Channa Masala Indian dish (chickpeas and vegan curry sauce) 

•Frozen grapes

•Bananas

•Avacados

•Potatoes

•Detox Tea w/ Honey, Maple Syrup, Cayenne Pepper, and Turmeric

•Raw Almonds

This should get you feeling very in love with life, or at least help a bit, but the heavy metal detox is so crucial. Decide if it’s necessary after you’ve followed a raw vegan protocol like this. 

You don’t need a bunch of protein, it’s a garbage myth. Nowadays if I eat any meat/dairy/American food, I have acid come up my throat and feel horrible! 

Diet changes are a slow thing built over weeks and weeks. Just start with the lemon in the morning consistently, and you’ll naturally crave healthier foods. IMO

Much love! I know how miserable chronic fatigue can be. 

Love Is The Answer: LSD Awakening

My digestive health has been the "least worse" on a vegan diet mainly consisting of millet (Pearl millet seems to cause thyroid issues, but yellow millet is fine), lentils/beans, berries, soy, veggies (all colors), greens, supplements (B12, D3 (~10000IU/d)+K2, Creatine (<1g/d), Bore (<6mg/d from sodium tetraborate)). But my health didn't improve until I worked on more radical underlying issues, as Leo said.

@EntheogenTruthSeeker Be aware of oxalates when juicing beets and spinach. Individuals are sometimes sensitive to them. I'm not saying this should be discouraged but those plants are powerful constructs in their own ways.

Edited by nuwu

29 minutes ago, EntheogenTruthSeeker said:

You don’t need a bunch of protein, it’s a garbage myth. Nowadays if I eat any meat/dairy/American food, I have acid come up my throat and feel horrible! 

i often feel better with more protein and less carbs. carbs make me anxious sometimes and really fatigued.

i think it has something to do with blood sugar spikes and then drops.

4 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

carbs make me anxious sometimes and really fatigued.

Do you a lot of fats/oils? I've read that too much of them can temper with glucose/insulin metabolisms.

8 minutes ago, nuwu said:

Do you a lot of fats/oils? I've read that too much of them can temper with glucose/insulin metabolisms.

not that much, sometimes when i read something about the gut micro biome and that for example eating butter feeds bacteria which produce gaba, then i eat more butter

on keto i ate a lot of fats obviously

usually just butter, olive oil, nuts etc. not a lot of fried stuff

Edited by PurpleTree

19 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

i often feel better with more protein and less carbs. carbs make me anxious sometimes and really fatigued.

i think it has something to do with blood sugar spikes and then drops.

@PurpleTree I understand. This happens to me too, but I just have to eat more frequently. Like every 2-3 hours, or I get very irritated. 

My body is getting used to it. I just can’t eat meat, so there’s no other option for me. 

You’re going to have to carve out your own unique health and diet path, no one’s is going to look the same. Take the good things that work with each thing you find resonates with your mind/body over years, and you’ll be golden. 

Suanas help a lot with my chronic fatigue. 10-15 mins daily. 

Love Is The Answer: LSD Awakening

12 hours ago, EntheogenTruthSeeker said:

@PurpleTree I understand. This happens to me too, but I just have to eat more frequently. Like every 2-3 hours, or I get very irritated. 

My body is getting used to it. I just can’t eat meat, so there’s no other option for me. 

You’re going to have to carve out your own unique health and diet path, no one’s is going to look the same. Take the good things that work with each thing you find resonates with your mind/body over years, and you’ll be golden. 

Suanas help a lot with my chronic fatigue. 10-15 mins daily. 

i tried around with many proteins lentils, meat, cheese, vegan protein powder, brown rice protein powder, nuts, etc.

often i take a whey isolate protein shake with stevia, i'm sure it's not the healthiest but it's a decent start into the day for me an then after that maybe a banana and some carrots

yea i love sauna too

i also have a low blood pressure, how bout you?

Edited by PurpleTree

On 06/10/2021 at 2:41 PM, PurpleTree said:

i also have a low blood pressure, how bout you?

This can cause a lot of fatigue in some people. Sometimes low blood pressure could be related to adrenals (or may not) and struggling adrenals could potentially contribute to fatigue, but it may not have anything to do with it, hard to tell without more info. 

On 05/10/2021 at 10:36 PM, PurpleTree said:

keto

carnivore

vegetarian

fodmap

lectin free

low histamine

gluten free

dairy free

etc.

Sounds like a lot of avoidance. I'd probably challenge all those dietary "patterns" and try to create a sorta holistic dietary pattern where no food will be necessarily vilified or eliminated but the diet will be structured around mostly whole foods with some animal foods (unless you have ethical or other restriction) mostly plants but not to a degree that you'll go either vegan or keto or raw or any of that. All those names indicate restrictions. 

Diet shouldn't be so complex and so restrictive either and the more complexity you'll keep adding (e.g. histamine free, salicylate free, low carb etc) will just take away more and more nutritious foods and energy sources leaving you with a  limited plate of options and with that it is super easy to eat under your required caloric limit and get fatigued. 

Naturally it may all come down to other physiological things going on. From my experience fatigue nearly always comes down to how diet is structured and to a lesser degree to sleep/activity balance. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

On 10/5/2021 at 7:57 PM, Leo Gura said:

Seriously look into detoxing protocols for heavy metals and liver cleanses. Stuff like that.

If there is something toxic in your body, no amount of adding good stuff will address the root issue, because the toxin needs to be removed. It's like putting a cast over a rotten leg.

People with chronic fatigue need to be doing liver cleanses. Lots of them. And checking their heavy metals and other blood work stats.

What are the liver cleanses you recommend? 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

On 11.10.2021 at 0:12 PM, Michael569 said:

This can cause a lot of fatigue in some people. Sometimes low blood pressure could be related to adrenals (or may not) and struggling adrenals could potentially contribute to fatigue, but it may not have anything to do with it, hard to tell without more info. 

Yea i think so that's part of it, because i'm easily stressed and anxious which is kind of exhausting.

On 11.10.2021 at 0:12 PM, Michael569 said:

Sounds like a lot of avoidance. I'd probably challenge all those dietary "patterns" and try to create a sorta holistic dietary pattern where no food will be necessarily vilified or eliminated but the diet will be structured around mostly whole foods with some animal foods (unless you have ethical or other restriction) mostly plants but not to a degree that you'll go either vegan or keto or raw or any of that. All those names indicate restrictions. 

Diet shouldn't be so complex and so restrictive either and the more complexity you'll keep adding (e.g. histamine free, salicylate free, low carb etc) will just take away more and more nutritious foods and energy sources leaving you with a  limited plate of options and with that it is super easy to eat under your required caloric limit and get fatigued. 

Naturally it may all come down to other physiological things going on. From my experience fatigue nearly always comes down to how diet is structured and to a lesser degree to sleep/activity balance. 

Yea i do normally eat in those "healthy" more holistic ways.

But then because i still have gut issues, stress issues and fatigue i try different more restrictive diets, which do help in some ways but they're often not longterm solutions imo.

I don't have a diet but I am eating at certain hours, small portions. I programmed my body and I am fit for more than 5 years.

14 hours ago, PurpleTree said:

But then because i still have gut issues, stress issues and fatigue i try different more restrictive diets, which do help in some ways but they're often not longterm solutions imo.

Yeah sometimes all these elimination diets can become a bit of catch 22 of needing to eliminate to heal gut but not eating enough and ending up fatigued. Hard to tell what's going on without more info but maybe you could for a start see if some medical tests would be available to you that could at least tell you what's going on, especially in the gut. Is the thing more intestinal (deeper) or more towards the stomach (middle and upper torso)? 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

On 6.10.2021 at 3:18 AM, nuwu said:

yes it does, it builds up in the muscle cells and hinders insulin ,so type 2 diabetes.

gotta not get overcaloric on keto or it happens on there as well.