Guest Edvardas

Does God have to lose his powers to dream?

4 posts in this topic

Good day seekers,

When you fully God-realize, when you fully awaken to omnipotence and omnipresence, does the body remain. Can you continue emagining and experiencing it from the human body, or are you pure nothingness, because having a body is kind of a trade-off. The physical body reduces your vibrations, densifies your body of nothingness into form, which cuts you off from your power. 

I think you can continue having a body, you can manipulate it, you have at your disposal whatever you can imagine off. You can also be in a scenario, whilst creating (imagining it) it at the same moment and the delay is close to 0. You can think up some stories now, can you not? You might dream something that you thought during the day. Can you not? It's just that when you are all-powerful, you can do it with the reality in front of you, not only in thought/imagination form in your current state of consciousness. 

The thing I am stuck on - when I become one with everything that is, my body was everything that is, not only the human body. There was no difference between the feeling of "I" between my arm, the air, the ceiling, the kitchen cabinet. Only I. So do I have to be in that ALLNESS POV, or can I cut myself off from that and still have full-blown power? 

I feel like Trump - only concerned with power. Or to be more precise, I don't want that fear-based fake power, I want the real deal baby! 

Jkjk. But not really. I realize that being all-powerful, some of the situations lose their meaning since there is no challenge. Yet, isn't there like a million things you would first experience before getting bored of that? Also, not sure how much Death reveals. How much does it raise my consciuosness? (Not thinking of suicide, don't worry guys :D)

Anyway, perhaps someone figured this out? Would love to hear different perspectives to improve my understanding and contemplation.  

Thanks, non-existent at the time of writing guys. 

God is all powerful because God is Infinity.. God is being all powerful right now, doing exactly what it wants to do, which is THIS.. 

You are God, in God's dream, right now, doing exactly what you want.. only you have fooled yourself into thinking you're not what you are. 

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."

24 minutes ago, Edvardas said:

I feel like Trump - only concerned with power. Or to be more precise, I don't want that fear-based fake power, I want the real deal baby!

Let go of that. Any such power comes at the cost of ego. 

Liberation will not give you anything except the truth. God-realization is a completely different beast that we're still learning about, and is really only being explored by a tiny handful of people.