Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Droo_

Is it safe to heavy metal detox and take psychedelics at the same time?

16 posts in this topic

I don't think it's "safe" even to heavy metal detox. Probably should be careful.

Never had psychedelics  before so I can't tell 

Why would you combine them together? This creates needless room for problems.

Detoxing stresses your body and can leave you feeling lousy. Adding psychedelics on top of that stress is not a good idea.

You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

@Leo Gura I mean on the days in between each detox and it would only be a microdose. Is this still not safe? 

@Droo_ You are going to be wanting your detox systems running at full capacity. I would not be adding anything not needed for your body to process. If you are looking at the ACC protocol you are going to be dealing with left over metals moving around in the body on those days off. If you are serious about doing the protocol I would not be messing around. You could seriously damage your body. 

@Average Investor got it so the next few months just don't touch psychedelics. What are some other dangers to do this protocol? It's pretty much safe if you follow the protocol laid out in the book right?

If you're not taking DMSA on the same day, that should be no problem.

You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

Posted (edited)

@Droo_ From what I have read I have not seen any major complications. However, keep in mind that this is not something that has be rigorously tested by any sort of "official" oversight. DMSA is an FDA approved drug, but not for this protocol. Actually, the FDA even says on their site not to do a protocol like this. This does carry risks that might not be apparent right now. So it is something you are going to have to research more and get a better understanding of the risk versus the reward. 

A bit more extreme here and they did not follow the protocol properly. Still this should show you the severity of doing this improperly. Also, I had seen some useful information in this video that I had not heard elsewhere on the topic. 

Edited by Average Investor

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

If you're not taking DMSA on the same day, that should be no problem.

Chelation video coming soon? 

@Average Investor I'm looking to reduce fatigue and to improve cognition. I also used to get depressed and anxious easily, as well as having sleep issues. However, my sleep issues have gotten a lot better and I do not feel as depressed/anxious as easily anymore due to psychedelics I believe. So far I am on my 4th round at 100 mg of ALA and DMSA. 

damn thats strong, ive done like 10 rounds and ive only gotten my ala to around 60mg. i still feel fatigued at that dosage so i havent moved up.

one important thing is to keep your detox pathways open when your chelating. so any liver support herbs and infrared sauna is a must. you can bulid a near infrared sauna with GE near infrared heat bulbs and the metal clamp reflectors. buy a metal shelf and clip 4 of those onto it in a diamond shape and put it in a closet or bathroom and do a sauna.

16 hours ago, Joel3102 said:

Chelation video coming soon? 

that'd be lovely