Flowerfaeiry

Amazing results with Lion's Mane Mushroom

24 posts in this topic

I wanted to report to you the amazing benefits I've been experiencing with the mushroom supplement Lion's Mane. I suffer from depression, desensitization and paranoia from drug use and this amazing fungi has improved my mental abilities significantly. I can tell the difference within an hour of taking the supplement. 

It feels like it "wakes" my brain up. Highly recommended if you are looking to improve your brain. Make sure to buy a high quality supplement. I like the brand "Host Defense" and I bought their "Mental Clarity" mushroom blend that has gingko, reishi and some herbs in it.  <3 

"You Create Magic" 

In this particular one it's 300mg Lion's Mane and then half that or less for the other stuff. 

"You Create Magic" 

@SaltyMeatballs 2 weeks now. I will take 1 or 2 every day until I run out and then tbd. I like to switch up supplements so I don't get used to one thing only.

I also have a couple other mood supplements that I rotate with. (St. John's Wort, another mushroom blend for stress and sometimes GABA).

"You Create Magic" 

I tried it a bunch a while back. At the time I really liked it but looking back now I'm not sure. But I'm motivated to try it again, thanks for the post 

I tried it but didn't notice any changes. L-theanine was much more effective. I still have a lot of LM left so I'll definitely test it again.

i tried it like yrs back

sometimes it made me feel good and sometimes weird

but haven't tried it in a long time, maybe i'll give it another go

On 10/6/2021 at 10:03 AM, Username said:

I tried it but didn't notice any changes. L-theanine was much more effective. I still have a lot of LM left so I'll definitely test it again.

I never tried LM, but I too found L-theanine to be quite effective -- prominent simultaneous relaxation and alertness. Pregnenolone was very helpful as well for some HPPD a while back. L-histidine was pretty good too. I tried like a hundred things lol and those 3 stuck out -- and chelation, but that's a lot of commitment. Also to some degree so did aspirin and zinc, for some reason. Maybe some others but can't remember. Magnesium didn't hurt either. D,L-phenylalanine hurt more than it helped. Taurine was relaxing too, but basically every single time I took it, it made me break out in a blemish the next day -- after it happened like 20 times I just never took it again lol; to my knowledge that's not even a reported effect, so I assumed it wasn't the taurine... until it was rather undeniable.

Edited by The0Self

@Flowerfaeiry Did you try other herbs/supplemennts like ashwagandah/ passion flower for example? how do they compare to lion's mane?  

Edited by Eren Eeager

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

12 hours ago, Eren Eeager said:

Did you try other herbs/supplemennts like ashwagandah/ passion flower for example? how do they compare to lion's mane?  

I like ashwagandha it is good for relaxing.

"You Create Magic" 

Recommend a youtube channel called 90second mycelium.

Pretty easy growing lions mane out of a bag of uncle bens rice. Literally grew them under a kitchen sink. 

Amazon sells the rice for less than $2 a bag. Etsy sells the liquid mycelium for not much too. 

Did it in an RV while traveling if that tells you anything. 

Which most places sell rice in a bag. 

Probably 10x cheaper and get a bulk of the stuff. Just takes a little while to grow.

Fun side hobby and super rewarding to harvest. Not much involvement just waiting and harvest the fruit body. 

Just dehydrated it. Bought a cheap dehydrator and cut it up. Put them in sealed mason jars. Simple process. 

On 13-10-2021 at 6:48 PM, Ethan1 said:

Recommend a youtube channel called 90second mycelium.

Pretty easy growing lions mane out of a bag of uncle bens rice. Literally grew them under a kitchen sink. 

Amazon sells the rice for less than $2 a bag. Etsy sells the liquid mycelium for not much too. 

Did it in an RV while traveling if that tells you anything. 

Which most places sell rice in a bag. 

Probably 10x cheaper and get a bulk of the stuff. Just takes a little while to grow.

Fun side hobby and super rewarding to harvest. Not much involvement just waiting and harvest the fruit body. 

But you have to dry it and make it a powder to make it somewhat effective right?

In Tate we trust

6 hours ago, StarStruck said:

But you have to dry it and make it a powder to make it somewhat effective right?

@StarStruck

Dehydrator just removes water. Water doesn't really do all that much. 

You can rehydrate if you want.

Powder just makes it easier to mix with other stuff & put in capsules..

Typically easier to consume. 

Mushrooms are like 99. 99% water if I were to guess. 

If you eat the entire fruit it does the same thing

just different texture. 

Not sure on the chemical side.

I'm no scientist or chemist 

Mushrooms rot if not stored properly. Kinda like most any fruit. 

Edited by Ethan1