Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Raptorsin7

Attention All Potential Spiritual Healers!

4 posts in this topic

I have an insight about helping other people that I wanted to share.

When you're thinking about how to help someone/what to say, the best approach is to wait for an answer while basking in your own conscious presence. Just take a moment and sink into this conscious presence that we are, and you will get insights into what to say.

This how to give spontaneous, intuitive advice to people

That's a nice insight :)

You can actually extend this method to everything that you do. How you move your body, how you position yourself, things you say, when you say, how much you say. Every move you make can be guided by this infinite inteligence. The more you become one with it the smoother it flows through you. It's called wu wei or god's action also. That's the essential quality needed for becoming a spiritual teacher, imo. And for living in harmony in general.

❤️

Edited by Salvijus

11 hours ago, Salvijus said:

That's a nice insight :)

You can actually extend this method to everything that you do. How you move your body, how you position yourself, things you say, when you say, how much you say. Every move you make can be guided by this infinite inteligence. The more you become one with it the smoother it flows through you. It's called wu wei or god's action also. That's the essential quality needed for becoming a spiritual teacher, imo. And for living in harmony in general.

❤️

Wow great point thanks

nice tip.

long live bro! 

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"