Thought Art

How are you working on being a better Ally toward BIPOC

68 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, FlyingLotus said:

This thread has been a demonstration of all the things you don't understand and how you have a very very very closed mind.

If you don't understand the value of reading or how racism was integral to slavery, you have bigger problems than needing jokes explained to you. 

There's no amount of evidence anyone could show about racism you that would open your mind.  Even a crack. 

As others have pointed out on this forum, you have more holes in your epistemology than a brick of swiss cheese. 

I feel very very very sorry for you.  Your ignorance hurts you way way way more than it hurts me.  

I'm personally not interested in engaging with you further.  

ouchhhhy :( it's kewl though but you don't know me. i'm also not interested in engaging with you you're not interesting and lame (jut IMO obviously and what i've seen of you thus far)

but just to tell ya and end it on a note i'm not only giving you and your little circle jerk sjw reverse racist virtue signaling movement push back.

i'm also giving racists push back i'm giving people who make racist jokes or use racist terms push back and that in the real world. 

basically i'm giving everybody push back.

i've also been to blm rallies and so on. so don't act like you know anything about me because i don't agree with your silly ideology

On 10/7/2021 at 6:53 PM, PurpleTree said:

but just to tell ya and end it on a note i'm not only giving you and your little circle jerk sjw reverse racist virtue signaling movement push back.

If you've actually read any of my posts you'd see I'm not like that.  

Your ignorance speaks for itself.

On 10/7/2021 at 6:53 PM, PurpleTree said:

so don't act like you know anything about me

You've already demonstrated what you know.  Not a goddamn thing.

Leave me alone now.  

Edited by FlyingLotus

2 minutes ago, FlyingLotus said:

If you've actually read any of my posts you'd see I'm not like that.  

Your ignorance speaks for itself.

Leave me alone.  

whatever don't act like you didn't start this conversation with me.

your this you're that you're ignorant buhuuu

you're ignored peace

13 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

you're ignored peace

Thank god.

Edited by FlyingLotus

Thinking racism isn't an issue and isn't real in 2021.
How deep in the ground your head is ?

I see it all the time when I look at arabs people being looked weirdly by people in the streets, it's everywhere.
Now of course it's an extremely complicated and deep phenomenon, but that doesn't change the fact that it's there.

I don't know where you live, but travel a bit and you'll see that you're bullshitting big time about this.
Maybe in your Nordic country racism isn't a thing anymore, but in the rest of the world it's the wild wild west.

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

6 minutes ago, Shin said:

Maybe in your Nordic country racism isn't a thing anymore

It might not be too bad, but it's certainly not perfect.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

3 hours ago, Shin said:

Thinking racism isn't an issue and isn't real in 2021.
How deep in the ground your head is ?

I see it all the time when I look at arabs people being looked weirdly by people in the streets, it's everywhere.
Now of course it's an extremely complicated and deep phenomenon, but that doesn't change the fact that it's there.

I don't know where you live, but travel a bit and you'll see that you're bullshitting big time about this.
Maybe in your Nordic country racism isn't a thing anymore, but in the rest of the world it's the wild wild west.

don't know who you're talking to.

but if you're trying to address me. then i never said nor thought that racism doesn't exist.

surely it does exist. i also said the laws and jail system in the u.s. needs to be changed.

people need to be let out of jail for many offences of the past and so on.