Karmadhi

What is the role/job of girls in the dating dynamic

27 posts in this topic

I have noticed that a lot of people here including Leo tend to basically say that it is a guy's job to approach, to plan the date, to create the connection, to lead, to build the attraction, the intimacy, the rapport, to make sex happen etc. Basically to do EVERYTHING. He also has to take care of himself and have a nice life on the side line so he does not become too clingy. Fair points and i personally agree for the most part.

However may i ask what is the job/role of the girl on this whole dating dynamic/world?  

What is her role? I would like to know.

And for the love of god do not write some bullshit answer like "to take care of her looks or to be pretty". Guys and girls both take care of their looks, both have it easier when attractive looking and harder when not attractive looking. These things are gender neutral for the most part.

Edited by Karmadhi

I guess to carefully select which guy she is willing to get in relationship with/be intimate with. And to eliminate all the creeps. That's all I can think of. 

if she's not into it or being integrous that's a red flag 

Edited by Jacob Morres

@somegirl I would agree, that is all i could think off too.  I think these stupid gender roles need to stop. Girl can approach too, girl can make things happen too, girl can create chemistry and connection too.

"It is a guy's job to do that" is quite sexist and limited statement. 

Edited by Karmadhi

For guys, I would say trial and error. For girls, it's separating the wheat from the chaff.

54 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

However may i ask what is the job/role of the girl on this whole dating dynamic/world?  

What is her role? I would like to know.

And for the love of god do not write some bullshit answer like "to take care of her looks or to be pretty". Guys and girls both take care of their looks, both have it easier when attractive looking and harder when not attractive looking. These things are gender neutral for the most part.

Women also have a shorter window of attractiveness than males, so most of them want to find a good dude to take care of them, which is why they invest a lot in the relationship if they are with a guy they like. They don't want the guy to leave. And if the guy is high quality (the type they want), then he could find someone else if he is displeased with the woman. The woman of course can find someone else too, but it gets difficult as they get older. 

A 40 year old guy (given he's in good shape and hasn't pissed away his life) has it so much better than a 40 year old woman.

Even if a woman doesn't want to get married or anything, she would want to continue to attract high value companionship. 

@Chew211

1 hour ago, Chew211 said:

nd if the guy is high quality (the type they want), then he could find someone else if he is displeased with the woman. The woman of course can find someone else too, but it gets difficult as they get older. 

A high quality girl can also find a guy super easy. High quality people have the ability to do so, it is not a gender thing. 

A 40 year old guy (given he's in good shape and hasn't pissed away his life) has it so much better than a 40 year old woman.

Why would a 40 year old women still be unmarried? She can easily get married in her 20s, early 30s and create a family. That is how family functioned through all of human history. Even a guy should be married by 40 (if he actually wants to get married).

Even if a woman doesn't want to get married or anything, she would want to continue to attract high value companionship. 

That applies for both genders. 

So freaking much. I'm really focusing on softening my body and being in touch with my pleasure.

Opening my heart instead of closing it. 

Dressing nice and being well put together. Taking care of my physical being. Having good posture.

Being mentally upbeat and engaging. Generous with my energy and not just sucking value from the man. 

Being relaxed and fun, moving my body, smile and laugh a lot, responding to him. Not being stiff and uptight. 

"You Create Magic" 

@Flowerfaeiry When i ask role of females i mean a thing that females specifically do. All you wrote applies for guys also. So for example guys approach-girls do not, guys ask on dates- girls do not.

So stuff that a girl does but a guy does not.

8 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

@Flowerfaeiry When i ask role of females i mean a thing that females specifically do. All you wrote applies for guys also. So for example guys approach-girls do not, guys ask on dates- girls do not.

So stuff that a girl does but a guy does not.

Actually, the things I wrote are feminine specific. Guys can do them too but these are some things I do to attract a man. 

To be an invitation to his masculinity. 

Yea plenty of guys can just go out and ask any random woman on a date.

But a woman who wants to attract a high value man will show up herself as high value.

"You Create Magic" 

Do you have this idea that guys just go out and do all the work? I wish. It takes a lot to attract a man that's worth your time in even just the bedroom. 

"You Create Magic" 

3 hours ago, Karmadhi said:

to create the connection, to lead, to build the attraction, the intimacy, the rapport,

Firstly, I’d say all these things are not just the man’s responsibility.

It may be practical to assume that responsibility at times, but it’s not really how these things work.

You cannot build intimacy or anything else on that list in a vacuum.

Both the man and woman are equal parts of that dance.

Seeing it otherwise creates resentment. “How come the man has to do everything? It’s not fair”.

13 hours ago, Chew211 said:

The woman of course can find someone else too, but it gets difficult as they get older. 

I mean... It gets difficult yeah, but there are examples of famous women in today's society that are 40+ and look stunning. And are still desirable by other people.

Edited by somegirl

11 hours ago, Flowerfaeiry said:

So freaking much. I'm really focusing on softening my body and being in touch with my pleasure.

Dressing nice and being well put together. Taking care of my physical being. Having good posture.

Being mentally upbeat and engaging. Generous with my energy and not just sucking value from the man. 

Being relaxed and fun, moving my body, smile and laugh a lot, responding to him. Not being stiff and uptight. 

Made me smile big. That’s so ‘it’. ?? 

@Karmadhi

Instead of going to what and if’s about females role / job… let go of the notion you have a role or a job. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

His job is to value the risk to open their legs, which is not Litlle precisely.

Women have the problems men do, they have to win over high value/attractive men. If you have a good mindset and know what you want as a man the girl will have a lot of work to do to win you over. This of course goes both ways. Bottom line, both have to work on themselves, yes there is an argument it's slightly easier for women to find a partner however I like that fact, as it means men have more of a leverage to work on themselves. You don't want things to be gifted to you in life, you want challenge to grown stronger. 

16 hours ago, Flowerfaeiry said:

well said!, agree most with 'Opening my heart instead of closing it'

17 hours ago, aurum said:

Firstly, I’d say all these things are not just the man’s responsibility

Then why so many guys get friendzoned by not making moves relative to girls getting friendzoned by not making moves?

6 hours ago, Nahm said:

Instead of going to what and if’s about females role / job… let go of the notion you have a role or a job

Yes and then infinite friendzones and rejections on my way :). I used to think like you said and got a dick in my mouth (metaphorically).

3 hours ago, Globalcollective said:

You don't want things to be gifted to you in life, you want challenge to grown stronger. 

Totally agreed however i feel like the base of your needs should be effortless. Then you can focus your effort into things like life purpose, spirituality, enlinghtement, self-actualization etc. Spending most of your time focusing on things like food, sex, shelter etc is simple poverty.

1 hour ago, Karmadhi said:

Then why so many guys get friendzoned by not making moves relative to girls getting friendzoned by not making moves?

They get friendzoned because they’re hiding. Not because everything is their “job”. Which, again, comes off extremely bitter and resentful as a worldview.

Hiding is not dancing.

Yeah man, you seem kind of resentful.

Look, men / women world is not EQUAL. In some aspects men are way too priviliged and have It easier, and in other aspects women have It way easier. 

If reality was the same for all of us then It would be One. The differences is where the Game is at.

For example yesterday i took a look at my ex(domme for some days) profile and she took 400$ from a financial submissive. This Girl started from Nothing and we used to Talk. Although she kinda blocked me fast when i stopped paying her and arguing with her.

Anyway money doesnt even But happiness and she has to show her ass Lol so what. People Who sell fentanyl are worse and make more money btw