somegirl

Why did God make women physically weaker than men?

72 posts in this topic

24 minutes ago, SamC said:

@LordFall By observing what's happening within me. If you grasp that, you will understand what is happening in the outside world.

It is the mind that is projecting upon reality - not the other way around.

Mind sharing an example of this cycle in your own life? I am curious. (:

Yeah for sure, I think you're very right and that was also basically my journey.

I had a lot of full-on Incel/Red Pill/Women hating ideas in me when I was younger. I didn't really understand women and they didn't seem to like me too much so I started hating them for it. Then as I started my self-improvement/game journey I kinda realized that this was just a random illusion and women never disliked me they were just mostly neutral and since I didn't offer them much value then they didn't pay much attention to me romantically/sexually. 

Now almost 10 years later on my journey, my relationship with women is amazing and it's probably the connection I feel/enjoy the most in this life. I feel like I literally have a spiritual awakening experience every time I look at/interact with an attractive girl, it's very magical and worth a lot to me.

I don't think I could've gotten to this point without going through the first "anger" phase and if that's what it took then I'm eternally grateful for it. It's made me understand the world a lot better, my own place in it, and my relationship with the female gender. The connection between straight males and straight females is very sacred and the fact that's it's so toxic and misunderstood in current society is a great tragedy for everyone. 

Kyle Fall - Lifestyle Photographer

Follow me & Watch my Content on Instagram

<3

33 minutes ago, LordFall said:

Yeah for sure, I think you're very right and that was also basically my journey.

I had a lot of full-on Incel/Red Pill/Women hating ideas in me when I was younger. I didn't really understand women and they didn't seem to like me too much so I started hating them for it. Then as I started my self-improvement/game journey I kinda realized that this was just a random illusion and women never disliked me they were just mostly neutral and since I didn't offer them much value then they didn't pay much attention to me romantically/sexually. 

Now almost 10 years later on my journey, my relationship with women is amazing and it's probably the connection I feel/enjoy the most in this life. I feel like I literally have a spiritual awakening experience every time I look at/interact with an attractive girl, it's very magical and worth a lot to me.

I don't think I could've gotten to this point without going through the first "anger" phase and if that's what it took then I'm eternally grateful for it. It's made me understand the world a lot better, my own place in it, and my relationship with the female gender. The connection between straight males and straight females is very sacred and the fact that's it's so toxic and misunderstood in current society is a great tragedy for everyone. 

@LordFallWow man. That's so inspiring. One could say that I am where you once were. My story is basically that I've always struggled with low self esteem and suppressing my feminine side and therefor also struggled with girls. I am slowly but surely starting to trancend this now but I still have a lot of work ahead of me.

Idk why man but it feels like you should help people with this somehow. ( this is my intuition talking). There is something there. Also, I know you're probably super busy but if you have 5 minutes to spare sometime I would love to pick your brain on this topic and how you where able to go beyond this. It would help me so so much on my journey in doing the same both for me and for others. Let me know what you think

Edited by SamC

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

5 hours ago, somegirl said:

Why did God think it was gonna be a good idea?

Why do you think it is NOT a good idea? God created the most perfect and beautiful thing it could.

You don't like certain aspects of reality because they don't serve your personal agenda / survival. Then you call them bad/evil/suffering and wonder what is wrong with reality. 

Problem is not reality. Problem is the state of conciousness you look at it from. Become more concious and questions as the one you just asked won't even come up anymore. You will just see reality as it is. Perfect and beautiful. But for that you'll have to lose your self agenda.

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

The male versions of animal species on earth tend to be the "prettier" version of both male and female.  More colorful, larger, more flamboyant, more mesmerizing, more in charge.  I guess the "pretty" aspect for the human race is physically larger, stronger, faster, etc.  Of course there are outliers, like Hyenas.  Female Hyenas are larger, "prettier", and in charge.

Now I don't know why that is that the male versions of things tend to be more substantial, but if I were to guess it's because the males need something to bring to the table to reproduce with the females.  They need to be excellent.

5 minutes ago, hoodrow trillson said:

The male versions of animal species on earth tend to be the "prettier" version of both male and female.  More colorful, larger, more flamboyant, more mesmerizing, more in charge.  I guess the "pretty" aspect for the human race is physically larger, stronger, faster, etc.  Of course there are outliers, like Hyenas.  Female Hyenas are larger, "prettier", and in charge.

Now I don't know why that is that the male versions of things tend to be more substantial, but if I were to guess it's because the males need something to bring to the table to reproduce with the females.  They need to be excellent.

That's a fascinating point actually. I'm not an expert in evolution but basically what it tests is which males of the species are the most adaptable/strong/superior/etc and those are the ones that get to reproduce with more females. AFAIK with the bird species that you're talking about basically the most flamboyant male in a jungle must be one of the strongest ones because he has a huge disadvantage(being more easily trackable by predators) but still managed to survive. 

Humans are a little different because we don't really have a natural predator, we are apex predators. So the way to differentiate yourself from the other males is to be superior to them and rise in the human male dominance hierarchy.

1 hour ago, SamC said:

@LordFallWow man. That's so inspiring. One could say that I am where you once were. My story is basically that I've always struggled with low self esteem and suppressing my feminine side and therefor also struggled with girls. I am slowly but surely starting to trancend this now but I still have a lot of work ahead of me.

Idk why man but it feels like you should help people with this somehow. ( this is my intuition talking). There is something there. Also, I know you're probably super busy but if you have 5 minutes to spare sometime I would love to pick your brain on this topic and how you where able to go beyond this. It would help me so so much on my journey in doing the same both for me and for others. Let me know what you think

Absolutely man, I'd love to. Feel free to shoot me a message so we don't take this post too off-topic. From what you've said though, you're definitely on the right track, with good self-awareness. Low self-esteem is basically a huge counter to your relationship with females. I call girls specifically females because as a straight male, that's the most important part of your relationship with them. It's not a platonic relationship, it's a very serious biological and existential relationship that most people will never get to fully experience. 

As a man, the more you manage to conquer yourself and the world, the more your relationship will women will improve. That is because that is our divine purpose, to conquer the world for females to enjoy as we enjoy the fruit of our labors.

If you view it this way it starts to become obvious why most men have trouble with women, they can barely figure out how to be functional and stop their minds from assaulting them, how can they be of use to a girl in that state? 

This is why Game is so profound, you use girls to basically trick yourself into conquering yourself. It's not about fucking lots of girls; that's just the bait you give yourself really. Quite genius if done right but pretty laughably toxic when done wrong. 

Anyway, I love this topic and could talk about it for days so yeah message me here or on IG, I'm always down to talk.

I'm quite public with my beliefs and online persona so you can literally stalk my Instagram to see that I try to live what I preach to the best of my current abilities. 

Kyle Fall - Lifestyle Photographer

Follow me & Watch my Content on Instagram

<3

You are God.

You created yourself to experience being exactly however you are.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

So all attraction is is an aspect borrowed from... "God", oh fuck it, we'll call it God. So as great as Source (sorry, couldn't do it) really is, you are an expression of it, romance and attraction is just an expression of it, borrowed from it. 

So female attraction, has an aspect of devotion and surrender and vulnerability. The Awe of God, the awe of standing outside in a thunder and lightning storm, vulnerable and yet directly witnessing the beauty and power of such a thing, feeling the pouring rain on your bare skin... 

Male or female we all have that vulnerability, when you lose yourself to it, give yourself to it completely it's sexy, (no that's borrowing). It's enlightening. It's love itself. I myself, the Light, afraid of a bolt of lighting? How funny.

It is out of insecurity and need that we (or men) force. We never use force from a place of anything but twisted vulnerability. Female sexuality is pure vulnerability. Misused male (or female) power is vulnerability. 

You may beg, borrow and steal, but you'd only be stealing from yourself. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

3 hours ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

That’s why god wired in an emergency kill switch, the nut shot. I thought that was your universally agreed upon tactic to get a crazy guy off your ass. I know it’s not always perfect but most things aren’t.

xD xDxD Some things were left exposed and vulnerable. The very source of the hormones of all the aggression is the most vulnerable. OMG, how funny and ironic.

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

So that she could persuade them to do hard work for them I guess. 

There has to be a balance of energies like everything in nature. A man cant be passive and masculine at the same time, same for women. 

Its actually nice when you think about it. Its a team work.

I work hard during the day, then I bring you the survival value, I get pussy (procreation value from you), we are both happy and keep going with our survival. 

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

@Leo Gura Even though thats true, you are getting to a point with your realizations that your advice wont work on ppl because only you will understand them. It will be you talking to you in youtube alone, as it always was. Back to the source. And then back to self development videos. Lmao. 

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

3 hours ago, Arcangelo said:

We

have

weak

spots

you

girls

have

Their whole body is a weak spot

4 hours ago, mandyjw said:

Some things were left exposed and vulnerable. The very source of the hormones of all the aggression is the most vulnerable. OMG, how funny and ironic.

Yep. It’s almost strange loopy in a way.

Oh lord! Let’s not let this derail into a full on ballbusting thread. ??

17 hours ago, somegirl said:

Women have suffered lots of abuse, rape and mistreatment throughout history because they couldn't physically protect themselves. Physical strength is number one advantage that guy has over women.

God is everything and all-knowing. God knew some men would misuse their physical power. If God knew there were gonna be a lot of abuse and mistreatment that women would endure due to their physical weakenss, why would God create us that way? 

Based on the human genome they say 80 percent of our female ancestors had kids and passed on their genes, while 30 percent of our male ancestors had kids and passed on their genes. This is likely because throughout history men died much more often as they were expected to do dangerous tasks like hunt, and fight. Even today they are the significant majority of things like workplace deaths and battle deaths, because they are expected to do it due to physical strength. 

Just being weaker isn't always a disadvantage.

women have mental strength which arguably is more important than physical

a man would never be able to endure child birth, women have inner toughness men have outer toughness

both are good

20 hours ago, somegirl said:

Women have suffered lots of abuse, rape and mistreatment throughout history because they couldn't physically protect themselves. Physical strength is number one advantage that guy has over women.

God is everything and all-knowing. God knew some men would misuse their physical power. If God knew there were gonna be a lot of abuse and mistreatment that women would endure due to their physical weakenss, why would God create us that way? 

God is everything that exists, which is infinite.

In this infinity there is a reality in which women are weaker than men, and that's it.

God is not something in particular, a person that judges if something is good or not, if it should exists or not.

We only use the word God cause we have to use language, and language implies there is different "things" to talk about, which is like a paradox when you want to talk about God, cause it's not something else, cause there is nothing else than God, which means there is nothing else than you xD 

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

We are actually talking about the masculine/feminine balance archetype here.
Yes, when looking at physical strength and the fate of women through history it looks terrible; if he wants to, a man can in general overpower a woman, and a patriarchic society can end up treating women as beings of lesser value, etc. But notice that these results are not only because of the difference in strength, but that combined with an "unawakened" society, and ego minds acting based on emotions and unhandled shadow aspects.

This dynamic actually allows for some experiences that would never be possible without. Most women have the need for physical safety, and have a couple of choices: Either succumb to the power difference and live as a victim, take personal responsibility (start training strength/agility, learn self-defense, carry pepper spray etc.), or partner up with a man (or tribe) where the physical safety is guaranteed.

Actually, due to the real perceived danger and delicacy of the dynamic, finding a partnership where the masculine protects and supports the feminine, while the feminine inspires and nurtures the masculine feels really rewarding to both parties. Together, in conscious collaboration, they can create something which is greater and more beautiful than the sum of the parts.

Do men have natural need to overpower/dominate women? 

6 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@somegirl

That God is all-knowing doesn’t mean what you think it means. 

How? God knew what creating certain things would entail.

Creating one human being weaker than the other would entail that they would be more vulnerable and receptive to harm.