somegirl

Why did God make women physically weaker than men?

72 posts in this topic

Why did God think it was gonna be a good idea?

Women have suffered lots of abuse, rape and mistreatment throughout history because they couldn't physically protect themselves. Physical strength is number one advantage that guy has over women.

God is everything and all-knowing. God knew some men would misuse their physical power. If God knew there were gonna be a lot of abuse and mistreatment that women would endure due to their physical weakenss, why would God create us that way? 

What about birds, plants, flowers and butterflies? You can squash them all without exerting any effort. Must be awful, living like some sort of Godzilla monster with that much power. How do you live with yourself? 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

11 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

What about birds, plants, flowers and butterflies? You can squash them all without exerting any effort. Must be awful, living like some sort of Godzilla monster with that much power. How do you live with yourself? 

Well we could go on and on on examples of how humans have advantages over some animals and plants, but I'm talking/wondering specifically about human race only, in this case - women and men. It's like God has given some kind of special self-defense tool/power to men that God knew was gonna be so useful, whereas women were deprived of it. How so? Why is there not a balance?

Edited by somegirl

I guess because God didn't learn about feminism because he was busy having sex with his angels?

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

1 minute ago, Gesundheit2 said:

I guess because God didn't learn about feminism because he was busy having sex with his angels?

Yep, seems reasonable. 

10 minutes ago, somegirl said:

Well we could go on and on on examples of how humans have advantages over some animals and plants, but I'm talking/wondering specifically about human race only, in this case - women and men. It's like God has given some kind of special self-defense tool/power to men that God knew was gonna be so useful, whereas women were deprived of it. How so? Why is there not a balance?

I really don't think it's all it's cracked up to be. I mean, men have frontal lobes that don't mature until later in their 20's, they are more prone to aggression, and receive a much lower tolerance and compassion level from society for certain behaviors. There is a balance, just not if you zero in on certain circumstances. 

Edited by mandyjw

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

The answer if you go far enough will likely be along the lines of: you wanted to have an experience of x and reality being such that you feel women are physically weaker than men allows you to experience that perfectly 

A Call to Live Differently: https://angeloderosa.com

7 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

Lucifer and Michael? 

Because God is a guy :P

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

21 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

men have frontal lobes that don't mature until later in their 20's

Not a big disadvantage. Moreover, women suffer more because of that lool.

they are more prone to aggression

Again, that's bad news for women.

and receive a much lower tolerance and compassion level from society for certain behaviors

That I agree with. Society is also more likely to believe women than men when there is a serious accusation going on. But I see men complaining even about that.

Edited by somegirl

1 minute ago, somegirl said:

Not a big disadvantage. Moreover, women suffer more because of that lool.

True. But I know of many young men who have died in really stupid accidents, having nothing to do with women. ATV's, work related, often in trying to provide for a woman, or prove something for a woman, or to others. 

3 minutes ago, somegirl said:

That I agree with. Society is also more prone to believe women than men when there is a serious accusation going on. But I see men complaining even about that.

If someone finds a young woman lurking around their property, their alarm bells are probably not going to go off. They might even fear for the woman's well being. If they see a young man lurking around they just go out with a gun or call the cops. Being perceived as a threat is itself an enormous threat. 

You also are more likely to receive emotional support and trust from your community. 

10 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

@mandyjw

Lucifer was like the hottest one :D

Bahahahahaha! 

Like... DAMN. 

1 hour ago, somegirl said:

Women have suffered lots of abuse, rape and mistreatment throughout history because they couldn't physically protect themselves. Physical strength is number one advantage that guy has over women.

God is everything and all-knowing. God knew some men would misuse their physical power. If God knew there were gonna be a lot of abuse and mistreatment that women would endure due to their physical weakenss, why would God create us that way? 

The question at it's core is, why did God create a world where woman suffer and men get to oppress woman.

The answer to that is because suffering, disintegration and evil ultimately creates union and peace in the end. Suffering pushes us forward and forces us as a collective to integrate ourselves.  It's an ingenious design.

The same can be said regarding all other oppression and evil that mankind have created against itself.

It exists so that we will move towards God - towards ourselves.

Edited by SamC

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

Men are physically stronger than women and women are more emotionally tuned in than men. 

"You Create Magic" 

If I had to guess, I'd say it's the universes delicate balance and beauty.

It's pretty nice, actually, to lie down with a girl and not feel like Mike Tyson's cuddling me.

2 hours ago, somegirl said:

To create attraction, you must create polarity. 

if you create strength, you must create weakness. 

If we were all equal in every aspect, we would never get attracted to anything. :( 

1 hour ago, SamC said:

The question at it's core is, why did God create a world where woman suffer and men get to oppress woman.

The answer to that is because suffering, disintegration and evil ultimately creates union and peace in the end. Suffering pushes us forward and forces us as a collective to integrate ourselves.  It's an ingenious design.

The same can be said regarding all other oppression and evil that mankind have created against itself.

It exists so that we will move towards God - towards ourselves.

That's a crazily profound point. What lead you to come to this conclusion? It's basically the cycle I've found myself in and it does seem like humanity as a whole is going through it as well. 

49 minutes ago, EmptyVase said:

If I had to guess, I'd say it's the universes delicate balance and beauty.

It's pretty nice, actually, to lie down with a girl and not feel like Mike Tyson's cuddling me.

Yeah, the oppression is a huge flaw but I personally think women are designed beautifully and perfectly. The fact that they are generally smaller, softer, more gentle, and fragile is a huge turn-on in a lot of ways. I like being a bigger human watching over my girl and they usually like it too. Once the polarity is established in a mutually beneficial way it is a beautiful thing to experience.  

Kyle Fall - Lifestyle Photographer

Follow me & Watch my Content on Instagram

<3

4 minutes ago, LordFall said:

That's a crazily profound point. What lead you to come to this conclusion? It's basically the cycle I've found myself in and it does seem like humanity as a whole is going through it as well. 

@LordFall By observing what's happening within me. If you grasp that, you will understand what is happening in the outside world.

It is the mind that is projecting upon reality - not the other way around.

Mind sharing an example of this cycle in your own life? I am curious. (:

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

3 hours ago, somegirl said:

That’s why god wired in an emergency kill switch, the nut shot. I thought that was your universally agreed upon tactic to get a crazy guy off your ass. I know it’s not always perfect but most things aren’t.

Besides, women being smaller and weaker is much less of a survival concern now than it ever has been. With the force of the law and basic self defense principles on your side there isn’t a whole lot to worry about anymore.