Test My Enlightenment

91 posts in this topic

Just now, Raptorsin7 said:

@Zeroguy Thank you

Next stop is a beach house in hawaii B|

Exactly. Full Godhood. 

You are God ofcourse you will awaken. 

3 minutes ago, nistake said:

How's your relationship with your family/spouse/coworkers and people in general?

My coworkers really like me because I take on a lot of their responsibilities. But I don't have close conversations or anything, I like to keep to myself and don't like opening up.

I am kind of like a spoiled child, even though i'm 26, even though I have a job my family supports me and cares about me, but I am not a great son tbh. My situation is pretty typical of Indian families though I think, sons get spoiled and I am happy to be on the recieving end of being spoiled, even though I don't have a very loving relationship with them.

I'd say most people I talk to like me, but I am very closed off and reserved so I don't form close relationships. 

I think in the next few years I expect to form more close friendships and get into a romantic relationship too 

Run through the street naked while exclaiming "Eureka, eureka!". If you can't do that, you obviously have attachments. ;)

@impulse9 I definitely have attachments. But i'm not in a rush to dramatically change my psychology, I have some goals I want to accomplish and then I'll go from there

3 minutes ago, impulse9 said:

Run through the street naked while exclaiming "Eureka, eureka!". If you can't do that, you obviously have attachments. ;)

I wanted to  scream I am God allmighty but remembered Leo made video and other guys. 

Hey I am imagining all this shit for myself, WTF. 

Edited by Zeroguy

Sorry Rap be prepared to get 17 points like me from all loving Gods. 

29 minutes ago, Tim R said:

What color is the wind? 

26 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Wind has no color

I knew you weren't enlightened!o.O

Are there self-referential thoughts that provoke emotions when you are alone? When you meditate, do you realize the absence of limits? If this happens, does a serene, ineffable joy fill you? you are aware all the time that your entire field of perception and other people, is you?

Edited by Breakingthewall

1 minute ago, Breakingthewall said:

Are there self-referential thoughts that provoke emotions when you are alone? When you meditate, do you realize the absence of limits? If this happens, does a serene, ineffable joy fill you?

I still react to thoughts, I'm not conscious of my own consciousness 24/7. But I don't really have any strong reactions, but I also think I'm emotionally repressed/suppressed and it will take time to unwind this.

I still feel very contracted. Like I feel a tremendous pressure in my head and mouth, and I know it's possible to liberate these energies because of psych trips. But the contraction is transforming and amplifying more and more everyday.

I don't have joy or serenity yet, but there is an inherent calm. And the consciousness is just so apparent and foundational it gives me comfort to just relax and let it unwind. I am confident that overtime this consciousness will flower into everything I want

7 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Sorry Rap be prepared to get 17 points like me from all loving Gods. 

Lol. How did you manage that?

???????

I'm surprised I have no warning points yet.  I basically told Leo he was a fraud today (I <3 you @Leo Gura). The Gods have mercy.

???????

@Raptorsin7 I'm not enlightened either, I just imagine what it's like to be. total absence of the self, no preferences. the absence of the self leaves room for absolute joy. complete feeling of connection, no difference between you and what is not you. total absence of concern about yourself. no repression, total fluidity. but it is only speculation based on brief moments. I've never met anyone enlightened

4 minutes ago, Proserpina said:

Lol. How did you manage that?

By being honest.

29 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Are there self-referential thoughts that provoke emotions when you are alone? When you meditate, do you realize the absence of limits? If this happens, does a serene, ineffable joy fill you? you are aware all the time that your entire field of perception and other people, is you?

I could just use drug of my choice for that. Same result. 

Edited by Zeroguy