Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
okulele

End your perceptions and your body - instructions on dissolving into the Void

11 posts in this topic

End your perceptions and your body - instructions on dissolving into the Void

These instructions are meant to guide you into dissolving your perceptions of the world and of the body into the Void, which is non-objective and prior to them. That process of dissolving perceptions into the Void will result in the complete destruction of belief in their inherent solidity and reality.

1. Start by witnessing all the activity of the mind dispassionately, non-reactively. Unify all that is perceived into one field - sights, sounds, feelings, thoughts - realize it is all mind.
  2. After a while start wondering what is all this activity revolving around. Start honing in on the core of your mind.
    1. Build up a strong (strong! Like a needle penetrating your brain) felt sense of the core of your mind.
    2. Explode from that point - let go of everything.
  3. If this is done correctly, you will find your awareness dwelling somehow unexplainably beyond everything. Start surrendering ever subtler perceptions of the body and the world into that Void.
  4. Slowly come back.

Use the Prayer Swat Team!

I would love to dissolve permanently all of reality and be for eternity in a state of nirvana like Buddha. No pain, No joy, no nothing. That would be the best. Like a deep sleep.

@SQAAD That's death bro.

You have gaps of continuity in your awareness, that's nirvana. Every few seconds there's like a fraction of a second of non-existence.

Yeah right, If I open my eyes, the "perceptions" come back.

Dude, there's no void. You are imagining the void.

Perceptions are Truth. Stop running away from them.

3 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Yeah right, If I open my eyes, the "perceptions" come back.

Dude, there's no void. You are imagining the void.

Perceptions are Truth. Stop running away from them.

How can perceptions be Truth? They are always changing. 

@Javfly33 no man, perceptions are like a mirage - you can drop them. Kinda like when you go to sleep (but in this case Wide Awake).

Edited by okulele

Use the Prayer Swat Team!

If every perception was experienced at once it might be similar to a void.  Maybe you’re both right.

On 10/3/2021 at 5:47 AM, SQAAD said:

I would love to dissolve permanently all of reality and be for eternity in a state of nirvana like Buddha. No pain, No joy, no nothing. That would be the best. Like a deep sleep.

Nirvana is samsara, and vice versa :) But I get what you mean. I've had a few experiences that orbited the very edge of the void. Time, sensations, and perception literally slowed to a millionth of their ordinary function. It felt like falling into a black hole, knowing that if I took that last step, everything would vanish. Seeing as I didn't enter the event horizon, however, I can't say what the "other side" is like. If I manage to send a message back after death, I'll surely let you know :D