Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Strangeloop

Can't get a date with her

6 posts in this topic

I was met this girl at a gas station, she works there. We had a couple chats, we she gave her number to me, we wrote back and worth. The thing I remember is me having this moment of glance at each other with our eyes, it was magical. But I think I somehow fucked it up. Because I pushed her too hard to get a date with me, I pushed her boundaries too much and too soon which means I touched her which from what I researched can and probably is seen as creepy from her point of view.

So I deleted her number, I don't want to be this creep who comes out too strong and makes the girl uncomfortable in her own skin. I rather move on and not deal with her again. I decided to give up on her, because No matter how many times I insisted to have a date - she declined.

Now my only option is to not look back and just leave her alone. I still have hope, but probably not for this relationship.

I know it's hard to let go of something that was once so magical. But now you know how to prolong that state of magic. Learn from your experiences and look forward to greater ones. You got this!!! <3 Be proud of your awareness. 

force her boundaries 3 times.

if it doesn't work, forget her like you've never seen such a creature in your life! 

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

At least you know where you messed up, but it doesn't warrant you beating yourself up.

Look at it as a learning lesson, you the wisdom for your next interaction with a romantic interest.