Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Husseinisdoingfine

My resignation from this forum.

3 posts in this topic

I am sad to announce my resignation from this forum.

It's not the fault of anyone on this forum but rather the fault of me myself. I have deleted my YouTube account, and swore off all social media, and am making a commitment to rarely use my cell phone. This constant technology usage has gotten so out of control, the constant scaring of blue light cannot be healthy, I am noticing this constant screen usage affecting my health negatively in very tangible ways.

I am so sick of being glued to screens, I am making an effort to cancel my online usage, accounts, and go socialize with real people more. Whether it be through meeting people at school are calling family members.

So, this is only about my constant screen usage. 

I do request that the mods ban this account so that I can't compulsively log on to this website again.

Thanks.

*This account is no longer active as the user has decided to leave the forum*

لا إله إلا الله، وليو رسول الله

Namaste.

sadhguru-wisdom-article-namaskar.jpg

*This account is no longer active as the user has decided to leave the forum*

لا إله إلا الله، وليو رسول الله

There is a great short story by EM Forster called The Machine Stops. It explores the dehumanization of technology, pointing to its addictive deterioration, and the value of human relationships. Read it, if you get the chance.

All the best in your spiritual journey, if you change your mind let one of the mods know and we will reinstate your membership.