Leo Gura

Question For Members, Anyone Using VPN To Access The Forum?

34 posts in this topic

What the heck is a VPN?  ... for all us technologically ignorant.  

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

By the way Leo you should clarify somewhere that makes it clear to members that their DMs are not private and can be read by moderators/you.

I think it is a breach of privacy not to make this apparent.

Glory to Israel

Usually I use VPN for gaming purposes and I do not deactivate it to enter the forum

Sometimes the site doesn't load for me. So, I turn on a vpn and it does. (I am from India)

Rarely. 

I may be using a VPN for accessing random websites and then login in the forum without noticing.

Also, my device uses iCloud Private Relay, in Safari. I don’t really now what it is, though; may have similar functionality than a VPN.

Edited by UnbornTao

A VPN would be useful for me because even on Leo's Blog I can't even see the video because it's blocked in my country; Canada. Leo if you see this it would be helpful if you put the video title along with the post so I can copy paste it and search for a copy of the video elsewhere. 

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

I just had a 403 error, which basically prevents my IP from accessing this website. This happens a lot with a lot of websites, but VPN always to the rescue.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

Yes, VPN. I don't need it to access the site, but it's always on on some devices I use.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/