Leo Gura

Question For Members, Anyone Using VPN To Access The Forum?

34 posts in this topic

As we work on reducing spam, I would like to get an idea of what percentage of members here us a VPN when using this forum? I assume most of you don't but just wanted to double-check.

Please reply here if you do use a VPN, and perhaps let me know why you need a VPN and why you can't use your regular ISP.

Thanks

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I use VPN on my laptop, and none on my phone. I usually tend to interact in this forum from both of them.

I do use one, yeah. I could use my regular ISP without issue, really. I just have my VPN on at all times for all internet traffic.

VPN only for video content on here I can't access from the UK. I wouldn't normally log out of the forum when switching to VPN and back.

Edited by LastThursday

All stories and explanations are false.

I do. 

I can't open the forum without it. Iran limit access to many websites 

Edited by Elham

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

As we work on reducing spam, I would like to get an idea of what percentage of members here us a VPN when using this forum? I assume most of you don't but just wanted to double-check.

Please reply here if you do use a VPN, and perhaps let me know why you need a VPN and why you can't use your regular ISP.

Thanks

Yeah, Along time ago when @Forestluv was banning one of my house hold members again and again he used a VPN to hide his ip address. Now he dose not use it since he already regret what he did. He used a VPN so @Forestluv dose not recognize him and leave him. 

VPN is used mostly for hiding your self from mods since if you pay for a VPN then it hides yourself 100%. Its common for trolls and hackers to use a VPN.

Since the free version of VPN are very slow I don't use it anymore and because I don't even need a VPN anymore

Edited by Zakaria
More on VPN

I rarely ever use a VPN to browse the clear net. But, around two months ago something happened where I could not log into my account onto the forum. The only work around was using a VPN. The problem lasted around a week total, but I stopped use once the issue resolved itself.

Edited by Nos7algiK

I use a VPN too at times. But I could use my ISP, as of now.

Wouldn't it make it easier for you @Leo Gura to make this a poll thread?

Miracle:    Impossible from an old understanding of reality, but possible from a new one.

I don't use VPN. 

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

I don't use one but have been thinking of it to keep protected on the internet, so I might in the future, but I'm not a troll/spammer here and this is my only account.  I could just send a note if I get one later on down the road.

I'm not sure but I'm using an old flip phone and i don't have any other access to the internet.

I have a VPN.

I mostly use it to browse the internet and or while watching video content.

Since it turns on as soon as my pc is up and running it is also on when I log into the forum, most of the time.

I love you infinitely. I will find you forever in every life time because you and me are one. You and me eternally breathing life and bluming