Javfly33

Women are paranoid for possible rapists 24/7m

28 posts in this topic

@Javfly33 26 is not old, I know it's hard I even call myself old sometimes but it's not that I'm old, it's just that I've completely wasted my life so far

At the club I started hitting, the security guard has affection from all the younger girls, he's about 27 - 33, wears a suit, I think young girls prefer the dominance & maturity than to a goofy 20 year old baby face. 

Edited by Striving for more

On 10/2/2021 at 5:45 AM, Javfly33 said:

Spain

I had some similar reactions (less violent definetely) the previous weekend which i also did nightgame.

Honestly the few daygame i did 4-5 years ago, i NEVER had this kind of reactions. Not even close.

Seems nightgame results in much harsher rejections. 

Nightgame is just highly polarized in general. It's a fascinating display of human behavior. Nowhere else than in dark places with music and alcohol do you have girls telling you to fuck off and insulting you and other times basically falling in love with you and hooking up within 5 minutes of meeting you.

Don't take it too seriously and man up. You're not hurt by girls being mean to you for 5 seconds, you'll be fine. If you ever hope to succeed in this pickup journey, you're gonna need a lot thicker skin. There are much worse things that are gonna happen to you than random girls finding you creepy lol.  

Kyle Fall - Lifestyle Photographer

Follow me & Watch my Content on Instagram

<3

9 minutes ago, LordFall said:

Don't take it too seriously and man up. You're not hurt by girls being mean to you for 5 seconds, you'll be fine. If you ever hope to succeed in this pickup journey, you're gonna need a lot thicker skin. There are much worse things that are gonna happen to you than random girls finding you creepy lol.  

Great comment! (we all need to hear this)

43 minutes ago, LordFall said:

Nightgame is just highly polarized in general. It's a fascinating display of human behavior. Nowhere else than in dark places with music and alcohol do you have girls telling you to fuck off and insulting you and other times basically falling in love with you and hooking up within 5 minutes of meeting you.

Yeah, uh. Its really like that. I have done it very few times but I remember one amazing time that just everything else has been worth it for it. I was just going around this area in the street where people are in small groups, and suddenly I hear 2 girls arguing, and suddenly I enter up and say in a cocky tone "Uuuu no need to take it that serious!" and instantly one of the girls just takes me by my hips putting all of his body against mine smiling. Lol. I felt like such a fucking alpha Lol. ( Of course to get that cocky in the moment improvisation vibe, I had before to do 5-6 lame approaches until I built up to that state) obviously that can't happen almost never in Daygame.

So I guess the bads are equilibrated by the highs.

f you ever hope to succeed in this pickup journey, you're gonna need a lot thicker skin

Yeah, I am beginning to see this is going to be a brutal journey.

There are much worse things that are gonna happen to you than random girls finding you creepy lol.  

Like what Lol

Edited by Javfly33

I would just say "Oh sorry" and just keep walking and let them be paranoid knowing I did nothing wrong and let them think whatever they want to think.

Who knows they may have been attacked or been through some crazy stuff and have unhealed trauma from it. 

You just do you, don't let judgements of others faze you and make sure you don't do anything they can legally hold against you.

The stats says 1 out of 10 woman has been sexually abused.

It's probably higher than that since lots of them are so ashamed that they don't talk about it or forget it completely unconsciously cause the trauma is too deep.

You say you weren't going to go for them, but you said you were going to do pick up, the intention was there, they can smell that, especially if you're needy (not saying you are).

Now those women could just be crazy, but you need to ask yourself why.

It's not like women choose on purpose to be crazy or very suspicious of men, there are good reasons.

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

On 04/10/2021 at 2:17 AM, bejapuskas said:

Deleted*

Edited by Yeah Yeah

No one ever knows anyone else; don’t take it personally.