Porphyry Fedotov

Why is the US military disclosing the UFO information?

38 posts in this topic

I find all this recent development in the UFO story to be very intriguing. However it's suspicious that all of these disclosures are happening in only one country - the USA. Pentagon declassifies three UFO videos, Pentagon releases report on the UFO's, all the interviews with pilots.

I understand why Russia and China are silent on the issue. Russia is notoriously secretive about its military information (even now there are classified archives from the Soviet Era), China is the same way. But what about the EU countries? They're supposed to be the most transparent in regard to this topic (considering how far are some of the EU countries on spiral) and yet they haven't put out much information

I hope this isn't just a pretext for the US military to increase its budget spending for the United States Space Force or something like that.

My guess would be China has a similar UFO situation as the US and is just better at keeping quiet. And further - the USA is the most developed and influential nation on the planet, so it's reasonable to assume that UFOs are interested in that area and the Americans have the technology to detect them. 

It's also possible aliens still don't have a solid grasp on human society, and tend to stick to areas they know well. 

Point is - no average person could say they know for sure yet.

Why would you expect every major government in the world to perfectly coordinate their disclosures?

China and Russia aren't gonna disclose shit because they are basically top-down authoritarian states.

European countries may not actually have possession of alien spacecraft so they have less to disclose.

EU is not that much more developed. Only slightly.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I think the US had more pressure to disclose because of certain videos leaking and pilots coming out with their testimonies.  The cat was already out of the bag in a sense.

4 hours ago, Late Boomer said:

To distract us. 

I like this theory, that the US (being a more open society than Russia and China) needs to create more diversions to distract attention away from its secret military research, eg when they were developing stealth bombers. Like a magician creates illusions by making you look the other way. 

@silene I was thinking to distract us from the political and economic turmoil, but that makes even more sense. 

18 hours ago, Late Boomer said:

@silene I was thinking to distract us from the political and economic turmoil, but that makes even more sense. 

But what worries me is that it could be the other way round and I'm being played. Ie that aliens are real and in order to hide this, a reverse psychology is used to make me think it's the superpowers' military all along! Being somewhat of a rationalist I'm inclined to believe Occam's razor and go for the conventional explanation. In other words, I may as well accept I don't chuffing well know either way :D 

On 2021-10-01 at 3:15 PM, Porphyry Fedotov said:

I hope this isn't just a pretext for the US military to increase its budget spending for the United States Space Force or something like that.

That idea is laughable.

On 2021-10-01 at 4:28 PM, Leo Gura said:

European countries may not actually have possession of alien spacecraft so they have less to disclose.

I don't think that U.S. has possession of alien spacecraft either.

On 2021-10-01 at 7:12 PM, Late Boomer said:

To distract us. 

I don't believe in that either.

Yawn. Prove it beyond a reasonable doubt, then we can talk.

There are literally hundreds of millions, billions of recording devices in the world now, most of which are high quality. Yet despite all the "evidence" we haven't had a single legit video or image capture of what is clearly, and inarguably verified as an alien or alien vessel. Even the quality of the releases from the US military is total dogshit.

This is just a mass hallucinatory conspiracy theory right now. When we actually do have proof there will be global public hysteria. Which right now there is not because it's clear we don't.

hrhrhtewgfegege

Do you think that trillions and trillions of dollars spent every decade could lead to the USA to develop these "UFO" beta crafts that they're capturing on video?  

Imagine if this was just a subtle flex by the United States but to pass it off as 'oh that's gotta be a UFO' when the other superpowers who don't spend nearly as much money go WTF.

4 hours ago, Roy said:

Yawn. Prove it beyond a reasonable doubt, then we can talk.

There are literally hundreds of millions, billions of recording devices in the world now, most of which are high quality. Yet despite all the "evidence" we haven't had a single legit video or image capture of what is clearly, and inarguably verified as an alien or alien vessel. Even the quality of the releases from the US military is total dogshit.

This is just a mass hallucinatory conspiracy theory right now. When we actually do have proof there will be global public hysteria. Which right now there is not because it's clear we don't.

Lol

US military has already confirmed the existence of alien craft. You just stuck your head in the sand about it.

Videos have been released. And more will come.

You cannot record a UFO with a smartphone. Military cameras are barely fast enough to track them.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

US military has already confirmed the existence of alien craft. You just stuck your head in the sand about it.

No they haven't. They have confirmed the existence of unidentified aerial phenomena.

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Videos have been released. And more will come.

The phenomena on the videos could be a million other things than alien stuff.

17 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

No they haven't. They have confirmed the existence of unidentified aerial phenomena.

That's because you're a child.

If you actually listen to their interviews you will see they admit of alien craft.

The phenomena on the videos could be a million other things than alien stuff.

Keep inhaling that copium.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

That's because you're a child.

If you actually listen to their interviews you will see they admit of alien craft.

What interviews? David Fravor and Alex Dietrich? Are those 2 persons the US military? Give link? Oh yeah this is the part where you say "find it yourself". Sigh.

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Keep inhaling that copium.

I would love to be wrong. No one would be more happy if they would be aliens than me. Sure it would be scary and be a big deal but I would be able to handle it.

Aliens are real, but a large (most) portion are no longer physical. 

They teach love to move the soul to the same place they are at, species does not matter to them.

The most life changing aliens imo are ones who teach universal love.

Edited by Loba

2 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

What interviews? David Fravor and Alex Dietrich? Are those 2 persons the US military? Give link? Oh yeah this is the part where you say "find it yourself". Sigh.

Watch all the videos I linked in my blog.

Luis Elizondo was one of the highest members of US Intelligence, with the highest security clearances.

Fravor is also a highly credible military guy.

And there's many more.

You're just in denial buddy.

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Watch all the videos I linked in my blog.

Luis Elizondo was one of the highest members of US Intelligence, with the highest security clearances.

Fravor is also a highly credible military guy.

And there's many more.

You're just in denial buddy.

I will watch the videos later today but I'll comment about Luis Elizondo: it doesn't matter what he was before, because he isn't a member of US intelligence anymore. So he's not a official. So it's not true that "US military has confirmed the existence of alien craft".

Maybe Luis got fired for being a idiot or a tin foil hat, or maybe he quit just to get rich with his scam company To The Stars Academy.

I really don't care about people who are "former" something. Their credibility died the moment they became "former".

Edited by Blackhawk

@Blackhawk You are being dumb so I will no longer waste my time on you.