SQAAD

Leo Do you agree with Rupert Spira?

44 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura

14 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@SQAAD Why do you deny the vantage point of the characters in your dreams?

When we say life/reality is a dream, that is PRECISELY what it is. That's not an analogy. That is literal.

Why are you making it so complicated?

It's a dream. The end.

Right now i am texting you. I believe that you are conscious over there in America. Every person i see i believe that they have their own vantage point. In a dream at night i don't believe that other entities have their own vantage point after i've woke up.

Basically i believe that there are all these other entities who are also conscious like me. 

Also in a dream at night when i am talking to an elephant , i am not also conscious as the elephant. The elephant has no vantage point at all. But here if i were to talk to an elephant, i would assume that i am also the elephant at the same time (meaning that i have the vantage point of the elephant).

Edited by SQAAD

29 minutes ago, RMQualtrough said:

How I view this however is that all Qualia is EXTREME finitude. Literally one thing in absence of infinite others.

I know.

And what I'm telling you is... that's precisely why you're not fully Awake.

Complete the circle: the finite IS the infinite.

If you think there is a difference between the finite and the infinite, you're stuck in subtle duality, not nonduality.

It's very fucking sneaky.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 10/2/2021 at 3:24 PM, Esoteric said:

Spira believes there are other people with their unique vantage points and sense perceptions. Still one consciousness according to his view.

If one's enlightenment is perfectly integrated into the relative domain this should make total sense to you. The only difference between you and me is the contents of consciousness in the relative domain, the actual light of consciousness that is the source of all experience is absolutely eternally the same. All beings by nature are Buddha's as they say. We're all God dreaming a different dream may be a more actualized.org way of saying it.

You can actually look into another human being and see God within them; there's a real to and fro between the absolute and relative that is quite beautiful. Of course this perspective isn't the MOST absolute, but that isn't necessarily the point in this context.

21 hours ago, RMQualtrough said:

How comes?

You have to become God to know God. The eye with which I see God is the same eye with which God sees me (The ONE eye). This splitting into dualities of subject-object perception is where we as seperate individuals make subsequent conclusions based on these experiential insights. That's where all the theorising and philosophising of this occurs; it has its place but it's not the unspoken truth of course. The basic message will be the same for everyone, it's that subsequent theorising part I mentioned where people start to have disagreements you see, it's just splitting hairs at that point. 

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I know.

And what I'm telling you is... that's precisely why you're not fully Awake.

Complete the circle: the finite IS the infinite.

If you think there is a difference between the finite and the infinite, you're stuck in subtle duality, not nonduality.

It's very fucking sneaky.

Right, perhaps I don't understand this yet then. I do understand that everything is nothing but not that, for example, the perception of red is the entire infinity. I do understand distinction is a product of the mind, and can understand this function ceasing and the difference between all things vanishing. But I can't understand the unique perceptions not still being there.

Just so I can understand your viewpoint, if a person falls asleep and has a dream, would you say every separate object in the dream is = to the entirety of mind? I understand the concept that it would indeed be the entirety of mind because the entire landscape in a dream is singular, but I can still perceive difference within the dream (in spite of the fact there are no separate objects in actuality just a single image projected by mind), so I think of it as appearance of duality inside nonduality. How does your understanding differ?

Edited by RMQualtrough