Ineedanswers

When we die do we get to choose our next dream?

11 posts in this topic

Do we have any control over what we experience(dream up) next after we die?  

Eg-since I’m god,after I die ,could I choose to experience what it was like to be Albert Einstein  while retaining my current egos memories if I really wanted to?or experience what it was like to be Leo while holding onto my current egos memories?

since I and YOU are literally god with infinite power/imagination/capabilities I should be able to right?  

Edited by Ineedanswers

If you realize that you are God's will and not the ego then yes. Although you won't be choosing specifics, you'll just be flowing with the highest love. Which is what you really want anyway, you just don't know it.

3 hours ago, Ineedanswers said:

since I’m god,after I die

god is never born and never dies :) 

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

7 hours ago, Ineedanswers said:

Did you choose your current life? 

It chooses you. 

Of course you do, just like you chose your current dream :).

But the you we speak of is not your human ego, it's something infinitely more powerful.

You can discover what it is by awakening.

Yes.  If you believe and have faith, and move towards what your soul wants best to grow - and have goodwill in your heart for the planet and all living things, if your new life has some aspect of sharing itself for service towards others you will have more luck choosing another life you want.

SUt7ejN.jpg

Edited by Loba

14 hours ago, Ineedanswers said:

Eg-since I’m god,after I die ,could I choose to experience what it was like to be Albert Einstein  while retaining my current egos memories if I really wanted to?or experience what it was like to be Leo while holding onto my current egos memories?

since I and YOU are literally god with infinite power/imagination/capabilities I should be able to right?  

You should be, but there won't be an egotic psychological structure to make that decision.

It's kind of a free flow thing, there is no real decisions cause a decision implies someone who decides on an action to perform onto something

So you can't really say that you choose to do anything, but it's not like being in autopilot like when you're inconscious as hell, it feels infinitely intelligent, alive and beautiful.

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

15 hours ago, Ineedanswers said:

Any desire you have for your dream right now is part of the dream. Removing this reality/dream also removes those desires.

If you want to create a life that's in line with those desires, then go for it! You can do it, in this life. If this life ends don't expect to be able to carry anything (thought, expectations, desires or objects) into your "next one".

When you wake up you will realize you are choosing this dream right now.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

No please no. Done with my exile. I want this dream to last forever. Done with denial for all eternity.

That was this life for. To finally accept and I accept.