TruthSoldier

Is Leo fully enlightened or still working toward it?

42 posts in this topic

@Wilhelm44 "When you awaken, the world awakens with you" is a quote somewhere

It's because the sense of self consists not only of what is in your Body, but also what is seen, felt heard, located.

Other-selves are your sense of self. You believe (feel like) there's some soul or consciousness inside of other people, because, you feel you have that IN your body. When the sense of self disappears in your Body, other people stop being people, but are perceived as "soulless robots".

Leo puts it "other people are imaginary". I think is too confusing to put it that way.

4 minutes ago, Endangered-EGO said:

When the sense of self disappears in your Body, other people stop being people, but are perceived as "soulless robots".

Kind of, yeah. More like energy appearing as roles, perhaps with the appearance of actors believing they're doing that role, when the role (as well as the appearance of the actor) is just wild ungraspable uncontrollable free uncaused boundless energy (life) expressing as that.

Full enlightenment is dissolving the apparent boundary of yourself. There is no longer the appearance of a "person" to be enlightened, only ultimate Consciousness.

When this happens, the dream dimension doesn't disappear, you simply see it for what it is. Consciousness continues to manifest through a myriad of apparent beings in relative reality, just not through "you".

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

49 minutes ago, The0Self said:

Kind of, yeah. More like energy appearing as roles, perhaps with the appearance of actors believing they're doing that role, when the role (as well as the appearance of the actor) is just wild ungraspable uncontrollable free uncaused boundless energy (life) expressing as that.

@The0Self I can't want that again, ironically.

6 hours ago, Purple Man said:

I basically agree. To me, the solipsist terror is the a posteriori reaction of the human mind. It has all the characteristics of the human reasoning. But I asked Leo about that in a different topic, because there are levels that have been hidden to me yet. And I am close, but not there yet.

it's a twisted thing. I would say it is like this:  only you exist, I am you. there is only one experience. the one you are having. the one I'm having. They are the same, but by an incomprehensible trick, they appear different. When multiplicity collapses, you see that there is only you, that everyone is you and what you thought was happening was an illusion, a trick. It's the same for all, because all are one: you, or me.

Edited by Breakingthewall

9 hours ago, Endangered-EGO said:

@Wilhelm44 "When you awaken, the world awakens with you" is a quote somewhere

It's because the sense of self consists not only of what is in your Body, but also what is seen, felt heard, located.

Other-selves are your sense of self. You believe (feel like) there's some soul or consciousness inside of other people, because, you feel you have that IN your body. When the sense of self disappears in your Body, other people stop being people, but are perceived as "soulless robots".

Leo puts it "other people are imaginary". I think is too confusing to put it that way.

@Endangered-EGO   I hear you, but can't we replace the "soulless robots" thing, with "seeing the Light of Consciousness shining through all". (another quote I think from Spira)

He doesn’t even have the first stage of enlightenment 

@Yarco Right? I never understand why people wanna rush through their human experience, especially when spirituality tends to exponentially improve it (after the inevitable seeking, and dark night of the soul for most etc) 

Like why not enjoy your time here first? 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

It doesn't really matter, just take what is useful to you and don't worship, be a fanboy.

So many people being fanboys of one teacher only, or only Buddhism or neo advaita.

This is a sure way to close your mind and stay stupid.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

On 02/10/2021 at 8:59 AM, Wilhelm44 said:

@Endangered-EGO   I hear you, but can't we replace the "soulless robots" thing, with "seeing the Light of Consciousness shining through all". (another quote I think from Spira)

@Wilhelm No. It becomes empty of everything. There's no difference between a rock and a human.

No-self=no-other=no-consciousness.

Soulless robots is more accurate because it's really dramatic.

7 minutes ago, Endangered-EGO said:

@Wilhelm No. It becomes empty of everything. There's no difference between a rock and a human.

advanced robots must have soul

On 01/10/2021 at 5:51 PM, Leo Gura said:

It's not solipsism. It's something even more radical and shocking: God.

d-does this mean the cycle of reincarnation will end for your awareness?

everything and nothing freaks me out. i dont know what to do

On 10/1/2021 at 4:02 PM, RMQualtrough said:

There's no such thing as enlightenment tbh. It's not possible for duality to ever end because you can't seperate something from nothing, and it's not possible to experience actual nonduality.

If "Leo" is fully enlightened he's still here experiencing me and every other living (experiencing) thing in every plane of reality, just as is the case already right now.

There was never duality to begin with.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

On 01/10/2021 at 1:33 PM, Purple Man said:

solipsistic terror from God (manifestation would be a cosmic game to bear this solitude)

That would mean that God gets scared, gets bored, needs others etc..

Your God is a really powerful human type deity. Not an infinite perfect being. 

''I am surrounded by priests who repeat incessantly that their kingdom is not of this world, and yet they lay their hands on everything they can get'' (NapoleonBonaparte).

"We control matter because we control the mind. Reality is inside the skull. You will learn by degrees, Winston. There is nothing that we could not do. Invisibility, levitation—anything. I could float off this floor like a soap bubble if I wish to. I do not wish to, because the Party does not wish it. You must get rid of those nineteenth-century ideas about the laws of Nature. We make the laws of Nature." (1984)

On 11/27/2021 at 5:22 AM, Endangered-EGO said:

In a way no body has soul, not even yours

Rather soul has bodies, and other "things"

In this way, everything has soul 

Solipsism goes full circle 

Alone = Together 

No space, no time, nothing but you/this/here/now

IMG_2720-min.jpeg

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI