TrippyMindSubstance

What is the best way to interpret this moment?

20 posts in this topic

What is the best way you can think of to interpret what is currently happening right now, on my end, on your end, between "us" as conscious beings or whatever?

It can't be interpreted. It's direct manifestation. 

Edited by Someone here

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

Hmm. I have an interpretation of this moment. If the moment was static, my interpretation of it could change, changing the moment. Making time move through my imagination. Although my interpretation is kind of another static part of the moment. These interpretations move through my experience, and I can currently interpret these interpretations as God creating them, based off my understanding of the idea of God.

Interpretation is conceptualization. Consciousness can't be conceptualized, only directly realized. Instead of trying to figure out the now, be it.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

5 minutes ago, Moksha said:

Interpretation is conceptualization. Consciousness can't be conceptualized, only directly realized. Instead of trying to figure out the now, be it.

I am my imagination and my imagination is it

@Moksha  conceptualizing is occuring within consciousness though? Where do you draw the line between conceptualizing, understanding and being? Or is that line itself imaginary. Furthermore, would it not be appropriate to say conceptualizing is a state of consciousness?

Edited by Godishere

Not interpreting is the best interpretation, or interpret in a way that feels good, perhaps. 

The interpretation and the experience are one. But then I can go meta and interpret the interpretation.  

@TrippyMindSubstance Does awareness interpret, or does it simply see? In meditation, the difference between awareness and interpretation becomes clear. The thoughts and emotions that come and go are not who you ultimately are.

@Godishere Yes, conceptualization only occurs within the dream. It is still Consciousness, but in an apparently different state of Self-awareness. Ultimately, it is an imaginary line since there is no separation.

Even writing this is a form of conceptualization, and doesn't adequately describe Consciousness. No words can. At best, they point to Consciousness, but it is meaningless until it is directly realized.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

@Moksha Hmm, awareness can currently be aware of itself as a human who is interpreting things. So awareness is interpreting things, because awareness is whatever it is experiencing. Awareness is seeing, and seeing is interpreting. 

@Moksha I'm not sure what its like for awareness to exist without interpretation. That experience is hard to pin down because it feels like if I stop interpreting, I will "fall asleep" and disappear in a way.

It’s like you are in the ocean and you are trying to grab water to hold onto something. That’s what’s going on right now

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

19 minutes ago, TrippyMindSubstance said:

@Moksha I'm not sure what its like for awareness to exist without interpretation. That experience is hard to pin down because it feels like if I stop interpreting, I will "fall asleep" and disappear in a way.

Exactly. If you stop interpreting, you will disappear. It will only remain what it is, which is the only thing there is, if you stop interpreting an idea that calls itself "i" disappears. but the self cannot stop interpreting, because interpreting is itself

Edited by Breakingthewall

@TrippyMindSubstance Meditation will help you realize awareness, without interpretation. You are awareness, and the self you are observing is a dream construct. Yes, you created it, but it is not your ultimate nature.

This moment is exactly how it seems, even if it's not. If it were different than how it seems, it won't seem any different until it does, in which case it will still be exactly how it seems. 

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."

There is void, that is an absolute infinity. Because of that, it necessitates that there be all things else it would be limited. As such infinite somethings akin to "dreams" come with this void.

The void alone cannot ever be experienced, only known through the "dreams" like a mirror reflecting back at nothingness.

Your mind is one of the dreamed "things". This includes literally any mental activity you are aware of. Thoughts w.e., these are objects which the void is aware of.

The void is the thing which is aware of all of our minds simultaneously. The mind is an object which is why it doesn't know the contents of my mind. The void cannot carry data across from one to the other etc as it is total nothingness. Zero properties.

@cetus manifesting or masquerading? ?

Good one. Succinct

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."