Tech36363

Sadhguru's Enlightenment

8 posts in this topic

It seems it happened spontaneously. He came here with a mission and woke up when it was time to do so. Since he is not a fan of psychedelics I can't imagine he "got there" that way.

Not that it is in any way important. His way is not yours. His triggers are not yours.

Time is a weird beast, especially during mystical experiences. Sometimes they feel like an eternity happening in a few seconds, sometimes it takes an hour or two to experience a short blissful moment.

59 minutes ago, Tech36363 said:

To me it sounds psychedelic induced enlightenment because he had no track of time

Time can expand, contract, disappear, reconfigure, etc., even without psychedelics.

My guess is his enlightenment was without psychedelics. 

Edited by Consilience

Very intense awakening or detachment experience. He comes back and wants to tell other people how to get where he thinks he got. It’s life Sadguru’ing. I don’t know. Nothing wrong or right with it either way.

Apparently he had 3 previous lifes were he was enlightened, and done life times of sadhana,  so hes just picking up were he left off. Seems he was born enlightened from the story's he tells of himself as a child, but that big awakening he had took him to another level.

Edited by bobbyward

@bobbyward Does enlightenment take multiple lives ? or was it was his voluntary choice to come here again

@Tech36363 not necessarily, although it depends what your definition of enlightenment is. Although to get to the level of sadhguru, multiple lives would be a minimum, yes. I think people who become enlightened easily, is because of work in previous lives. 

I dont know If people can choose to come again or weather God makes the choice, sadhguru is still a human being 

Edited by bobbyward