Vibroverse

Imagining Teachers

30 posts in this topic

@Thought Art well your original message said I don't buy this. So I assumed that means I don't believe this. Anyway, weird you gotta be sarcastic about it, I'm not trying to be condescending. Just speaking my two cents because I'm bored and it's an interesting topic

The teachers themselves say that everything is imagination, and of course it also includes them since they are part of the "everything", but we still don't get it i guess. They say "we are imagination" but it is not enough for them to say that, what matter is "us" getting that without getting lost in the nonduality lingo also. 

Edited by Vibroverse

@Vibroverse yes everything is imagination, dreamed up by consciousness including the teachers and your self. It will never be understood at a normal state of consciousness. Logically you can think of others as you In another lifetime. 

4 minutes ago, Godishere said:

Logically you can think of others as you In another lifetime.

That can certainly resonate, as it's an apparently elevated state of knowing, but really logic just doesn't apply to what's appearing without limit or cause or other.

3 hours ago, The0Self said:

Everything is the same no-thing.

And this "no-thing" is whatever our mind allows it to be. Our mind turns it from "no-thing" to any "thing" it imagines it to be, within it's known constraints. I don't know how to remove these constraints or what exactly will happen if I do.

@The0Self yeah I agree. It's a nice way to conceptualize. I could equally say none of you are conscious but then ill get a bunch of angry replies ??

31 minutes ago, Godishere said:

@Thought Art well your original message said I don't buy this. So I assumed that means I don't believe this. Anyway, weird you gotta be sarcastic about it, I'm not trying to be condescending. Just speaking my two cents because I'm bored and it's an interesting topic

Ahaha, it just seemed like a direct quote of Leo's or something which is fine. No worries. Just my interpretation.

I am in the way of not knowing atm.

My awakenings are still being integrated and I have more to do.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

I believe that everything is, yeah, imagination, and yeah, a dream, but there still is such a thing as habit bro. 

6 hours ago, Imponderable said:

You can instantly change any rules of this imagination from the infinite consciousness level, but if you do your ego will no longer exist.  

@Imponderable Have you been a state of consciousness, where that became possible?

@GreenWoods Yes.  In the state I also realized that my life (reality) was perfect, and there was zero desire to change anything.  It’s difficult to put into words and honestly I’ve lost quite a bit of the experience it’s hard to bring back.