Vibroverse

Imagining Teachers

30 posts in this topic

I was listening to a clip from Abraham Hicks on YouTube and i realized that "hey, what a second, I'm literally imagining this right now". I'm imagining a video, and i imagine that it was created in the past and I'm listening to it now, by a teacher named Esther channeling consciousnesses called Abraham. This is all happening in my imagination. This is all me myself. 

I came to the same conclusion. Leo is imagined as well and this entire forum. God hides its omiscience from itself and enjoys in learning process about itself ?

Edited by Tyler Durden

And you and i, in that sense, are imagined as well, there only is the frickin One that is imagining time and space and histories and all of that right now out of itself, out of nothing. And we are it. The void ?

Edited by Vibroverse

We should know this and enjoy life based on this understanding. 

19 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

We should know this and enjoy life based on this understanding. 

But there are still rules inside imagination. If a crime is commited, you still go to jail.

Edited by Tyler Durden

2 hours ago, Tyler Durden said:

But there are still rules inside imagination. If a crime is commited, you still go to jail.

You can instantly change any rules of this imagination from the infinite consciousness level, but if you do your ego will no longer exist.  

Edited by Imponderable

2 hours ago, Tyler Durden said:

God hides its omiscience from itself and enjoys in learning process about itself ?

Also imagined. ?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

You could say imagination is all there is -- not imagined (contained) by anyone separate from it.

12 minutes ago, The0Self said:

You could say imagination is all there is -- not imagined (contained) by anyone separate from it.

Yeah, imagination and consciousness are the same thing in a sense. 

3 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

Yeah, imagination and consciousness are the same thing in a sense. 

Everything is the same no-thing.

mind boggling 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Yeap which is why teachers can keep you in the dream state and make you lose your sovereignty. This is a crucial insight that can be overlooked very easily. You can put teachers on a pedestal and forget this is actually your dream. 

I still don't buy this

If all that exists is a dream with a limited set of rules/ laws

You might as well call it real

However, if you awaken to To God that is fine

But, the imaginary is real.. It is absolute truth.

◭"89"

@Thought Art its real to you because you imagine it to be. If you imagine it's real then it's real, to you.

Just become conscious of it, then you won't have to believe it or not.

3 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

But, the imaginary is real.. It is absolute truth.

You could say that, if by imagination you mean: all there is, not appearing to anyone separate. So absolute truth in that sense can never ever be known.

@Thought Art what happens when you awaken from the dream state, is wherever you think you are on "earth" collapses into a singularity of consciousness. You become "conscious" that it only exists within your mind. The infinite mind. There is no outside world, no country, no city, no beach, no pavement, no others. Your imagining all that shit! Therefore it's not real unless your in a state of consciousness that buys into it. Sorry to burst your bubble so to speak, not that it matters. It will take a shift in your consciousness to realise this. Don't see it happening without psychedelics depending on your sense of self. Even then, you will buy back into this illusion again and again untill one day you just give up pretending.

The reason it's so hard to understand, is become as soon as you think logically if this could be True, you are creating subtle dualities. Non duality: not two. I always return to that. Not two in the most radical sense. 

Edited by Godishere

4 minutes ago, Godishere said:

@Thought Art what happens when you awaken from the dream state, is wherever you think you are on "earth" collapses into a singularity of consciousness. You become "conscious" that it only exists within your mind. The infinite mind. There is no outside world, no country, no city, no beach, no pavement, no others. Your imagining all that shit! Therefore it's not real unless your in a state of consciousness that buys into it. Sorry to burst your bubble so to speak, not that it matters. It will take a shift in your consciousness to realise this. Don't see it happening without psychedelics depending on your sense of self. Even then, you will buy back into this illusion again and again untill one day you just give up pretending.

Yeah sure, for the 20 minutes you realize that. But, God is stubborn you still have bills to pay and you can feel the suffering of some shit job etc..

No amount of awakening is going to change the physical relative truths of surviving in the relative domain. 

These teachers may as well be real, even is just relatively so.

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

9 minutes ago, Godishere said:

@Thought Art I agree and it's complete perfection, just stop imagining it's not! See how God works?

Ahaha, Alright Leo 

I am not saying it isn't.

" a word about gnosis... It ain't gonna buy the groceries"

◭"89"