Isaac k

Depression

6 posts in this topic

I'm depressed for the last 2 years I'm feeling hopeless,unmotivated,shame and much more all day long ↵

I find every while something that I think will help me and I get excited about it but then I fall back.↵

what's your advice for me how can I stop it what methods should I use or what courses should I take?↵

I would also love to here from people that are also going thru or went thru such a situation.↵

Thanks!

I'm going through it real tough, I could hang myself tonight but I don't think suicide is possible in case I survive and am disabled, or I after death I regret it, nor is there a god or jesus or parent to come save me and make things better - My name is also Isaac, 

@Isaac k I have felt grateful for my depression because it's lit a fire under me to continue seeking. 

It can take a long time to feel better, but it is possible so don't give up. 

Do you have hope? Try to keep that in mind as you move forward. 

"You Create Magic" 

@Flowerfaeiry sounds like you have overcome your depression already which this itself gives me great hope.    ↵

If you can share with me what helped you I would appreciate it so it can make the long way and the pain involved shorter.

@Isaac k Don't pray pray a lighter load, but for broader shoulders. 

Trying to avoid the pain will only make it last longer. Be a friend to your depression. It will help you grow. 

After struggling nearly my whole life it just started slowly going away as I become the person of my dreams. 

"You Create Magic" 

3 hours ago, Flowerfaeiry said:

@Isaac k Don't pray pray a lighter load, but for broader shoulders. 

What a great line :) 

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan