BipolarGrowth

I’ve lost all semblance of sanity, what do I do?

15 posts in this topic

There is no ground other than here, but even here and now constantly is in flux to never truly be grasped. This is the end of existentialism, and it is a brutal crescendo before all beings which might inhabit the space. 

3B9ADE26-51AD-4E68-B6C9-43E16F74939D.jpeg

Edited by BipolarGrowth

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

You may not need grounding, but the body does. Perhaps let the body function as it does in the way it pleases and in a way that will allow it more well-being. Not that there's anyone to choose, but maybe something will see that the insanity is not yours.

4 minutes ago, The0Self said:

You may not need grounding, but the body does. Perhaps let the body function as it does in the way it pleases and in a way that will allow it more well-being. Not that there's anyone to choose, but maybe something will see that the insanity is not yours.

My body is quite grounded. The reasoning and thought processes are blown out. As in I can become grounded in the formless aspects of an ant outside my house as much as I am grounded in the formed aspects of a human being typing this message. It’s like everything has become a valid ground, and this is the cause of the final and ultimate ungroundedness as everything has been equalized. 

Thank you for the message and consideration. 

Edited by BipolarGrowth

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 

20 minutes ago, BipolarGrowth said:

Thank you for the message and consideration.

Good to see you're back!

20 minutes ago, BipolarGrowth said:

It’s like everything has become a valid ground, and this is the cause of the final and ultimate ungroundedness as everything has been equalized.

Sounds great! There is still a fondness here of those wonderful experiments with emptiness. The final and ultimate ungroundedness is never, ever caused. It can apparently be recognized that everything was always equalized. Boundlessness blindly being all there is. The destination never left, because it will never arrive.

You know those things you just can't bring yourself to believe but they resonate anyway? How about this: There never was a you, separate from everything, and there isn't one there now. Not saying there isn't an apparent shift that can happen, but I am saying that shift isn't real. ;) It's quite radical, and one thing in particular that's both seen here, and also would've been seen as far too radical to me as a seeker: even looking back in memories, the me simply wasn't ever there.

Edited by The0Self

25 minutes ago, Jakuchu said:

What exactly is the problem? 

I still have a water bill. The self and all ownership can be vanquished, but that pesky “reality” still appears. 

That cat looks camera shy. I want to see his face. :)

Sanity is meant to mean "soundness of mind".  Ok. What does soundness actually mean? "the quality of being sensible; the fact that something can be relied on and will probably give good results"

So we know it's over rated, we can make ourselves insane trying to be sane so we can rely on ourselves, but there something we all want out of that definition, right?

What are you feeling that you're missing... that you've lost? What does this convey to you about what you want? 

Write down everything you want. Financial stability? Stable relationships? More time with your cat? Write it all down. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

I saw your youtube video yesterday before you deleted it, you and your apprentice friend boasted about how much attention your apprentice's forum thread gained, and mocked all the "negative" replies, because apparently trying to help you is seen as a negative in your head, you two seemed really toxic, and I am dissapointed in your friend considering how "understanding" he was when people told him to stop encouraging you, but now I know he was just faking it.

You went the Connor Murphy road, you dont want our help, you want validation, and sooner or later some moderator here will do the right thing and ban you, because its clear you dont want our help, and its clear you dont respect Leo and core principles we follow here.

Edited by Mafortu

@BipolarGrowth You need to find a teacher/guide or therapist who you can work with you on a weekly basis to keep yourself grounded. Look into grounding techniques.

Your situation is unique because you have some mental health issues. Don't ignore that. Generic spiritual advice is not gonna cut it for you.

There are functional and dysfunctional ways of realizing the Groundless Ground.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Leo, it's 4am in Las Vegas. Go to bed, you naughty boy 

Edited by Jakuchu