Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Strangeloop

I'm not interacting I'm being aware

11 posts in this topic

I just see the awareness... I don't get it it's like body doesn't talk at all. And I hear all kinds of things about my body and I don't really understand am I the body or am I not the body? If I'm not the body I really just live for other people. Just being aware of what's happening around me. And then there are backlashes where I'm almost like leaving my body.

Like every moment is so different. Does anyone experience this? Or am I the one who talks too much but doesn't do shit? Like wtf.

Who the FUCK Am I?????!!!!!!! Sorry for the blunt question but I just really don't know. Can anyone answer it?

Only you can.

Ground yourself. Buy a journal and write.... just feel, obersve, create a list of questions, answer them. Give it time.

It's just this present moment. You are fine.

Also, if you are watching a lot of advanced Leo's videos... take a break.

There are so many aspects to reality to explore. 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

12 minutes ago, Strangeloop said:

Who the FUCK Am I?????!!!!!!! Sorry for the blunt question but I just really don't know. Can anyone answer it?

Only you can answer it. 

If you don't know who you are.. How do you expect other people to know lol? 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

you are not a word. Thus you are not God or awareness. Those are just things I call myself.

As for going further I don't know haha.

Well, some take the stance that you're not the body and mind, but the awareness/spirit/whatever. I think however a better way to see it is that you're the body, mind and spirit. Little more holistic. Although there isn't a object called body, you don't really have a physical body, as there really isn't anything physical. Just some appearances which you might create a concept of a body from. Nothing in your experience that isn't you

Edited by Waken

@Strangeloop you are pure awareness, holding everything (the world, the body, the mind etc) in yourself. Everything you point to, to identify yourself with that, you are only aware of it just like everything else in your consciousness.

Edited by m0hsen

1 hour ago, Strangeloop said:

I just see the awareness... I don't get it it's like body doesn't talk at all. And I hear all kinds of things about my body and I don't really understand am I the body or am I not the body? If I'm not the body I really just live for other people. Just being aware of what's happening around me. And then there are backlashes where I'm almost like leaving my body.

Like every moment is so different. Does anyone experience this? Or am I the one who talks too much but doesn't do shit? Like wtf.

No ya don’t. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

You that is seeing also is seen. However, don't try to get to the bottom of this because there is no bottom. The original seer, in a sense, is at a certain state, and it is, in a sense, like a stateless one. The mind can keep telling all sorts of stories but the mind also is perceived, it is another form consciousness is taking. Don't turn the watching thing into a torture also, it is a suggestion that is to help you don't get lost in the mind simply. The mind has no idea, therefore just relax really, just relax, and enjoy the show. Just relax, because your mind will keep thinking that the truth is a conceptual thing, so it will get lost in the concepts, saying this means this and that means that. But in truth, nothing means anything. 

One, not two.

There is no 'experience/one who experiences'.. only 'experiencing'. 

There is no 'doer' of 'what's being done'.. only 'being'. 

It's all happening, and no-one is doing it. 

There's nothing to do and no one to do it. 

"I am.   OH! I AM!" - Leo Gura

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."