integration journey

facets of awakening on mushrooms?

9 posts in this topic

Hi

Just wanted to ask if it is possible to "access " the many facets of awakening that Leo talks about on shrooms? can you access all  the facets in one trip? or do you focus on embodying one facet of awakening for every trip? or does each individual facet of awakening get revealed to you spontaneously during the trip?

this relates to the many facets of awakening video from a while back

not sure how that works or what to expect 

Thanks!

Yes, you can access all the facets.

But you're not going to access everything at once. Take it easy!

But take it ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes, you can access all the facets.

But you're not going to access everything at once. Take it easy!

But take it ;)

download.jpeg

@integration journey  I find it more beautiful to take the Awakenings as they come.

But to maybe help with your question; yes a few facets can be shown each trip, but you cant have it all in one trip ? 

Mushroom helped me to open myself up and notice my true nature, but I find that LSD is a lot easier to work with, in regard for enlightenment work and opening up for the many different Awakenings.

And dont go matcho 5gram first few times ? Many including myself think they can “handle” it. Tip from my mistake, but nevertheless, I got to see and watch myself being God asleep in a dream body. 

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

Start with 1g dried weighed. Set intentions, meditate, contemplate, journal write. Have a comfortable lay down spot, classical music, and food/water prepared. Take some days to contemplate your experience. 

Go to 1.5g dried weighed. Set intentions, meditate, contemplate, journal write. Have a comfortable lay down spot, classical music, and food/water prepared. Take some days to contemplate your experience. 

Go to 2.0g dried weighed. Set intentions, meditate, contemplate, journal write. Have a comfortable lay down spot, classical music, and food/water prepared. Take some days to contemplate your experience. 

Go to 2.5g dried weighed.. etc

13 hours ago, integration journey said:

or does each individual facet of awakening get revealed to you spontaneously during the trip?

Yes, you get what you get. At lower dosages it's stuff like no time, Immortality, Absolute Peace, Effortlessness, Perfection etc. At low dosages mushrooms tend to be very emotional for me

At higher dosages it's no other, Infinite Intelligence, Oneness, God Realisation, reality coming to an end. This is where sane/insane get's transcended

Edited by Jakuchu