Vibroverse

The Absolute

17 posts in this topic

From my perspective, my individual perspective, my stupid perspective, perhaps, there is such a thing as time, like it took me 31 years to be me, and it took the evolution of species 4 billion years up until it comes to this point and so forth, but from the perspective of the absolute, literally, all of this happened within like 0 seconds, within like, in a sense, infinitesimal seconds, really? All of the evolution and so forth happened in, like, that? Is it like, literally, there is no process etc for "it"? This i understand to be true but at the same time I'm like, c'mon, it cannot be, there must be such a thing as process and time and so forth, that nothing can be that, truly, infinite, like nothing really can be that infinite at all, c'mon ?

Edited by Vibroverse

It's even more fucked up than that.

You are imagining evolution right now. It never actually occurred.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Spacetime is a feature of the infinite presence or God. God does not live within these boundaries, rather it’s a framework for God to express himself.

Thus space, time and the  law of physics we experience in this reality are not limitations in his mind. But it’s the frame of the painting.

So the past you imagined that really happened in billions of years. Is really just a stage to give context to the rich expression of the present.

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

34 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

When you say this Leo, do you mean that it did not occur because it's all a dream so evolution is not what we think it is, or that it's all a lie and evolution actually did not ever happen? 

8 hours ago, Vibroverse said:

All of the evolution and so forth happened in, like, that? Is it like, literally, there is no process etc for "it"? This i understand to be true but at the same time I'm like, c'mon, it cannot be, there must be such a thing as process and time and so forth, that nothing can be that, truly, infinite, like nothing really can be that infinite at all, c'mon ?

Yes, no thing could be infinite. But there aren’t any things anyway, so that’s redundant. ? And of course there’s no process, in fact I’m afraid there's nothing happening... There’s just nothing being everything — boundlessness appearing without cause or meaning.

10 hours ago, QandC said:

When you say this Leo, do you mean that it did not occur because it's all a dream so evolution is not what we think it is, or that it's all a lie and evolution actually did not ever happen? 

It literally did not ever happen, the past literally doesn't exist, but only now, the way consciousness makes the illusion of the time is using whatever he can imagine in the present moment to be able to explain the past, fool himself to believe it. Even if you could time travel to past and future, your experience of that phenomena can only occur in the now.

Edited by m0hsen

10 hours ago, QandC said:

What's the difference?

It's not a lie, it's just a matter of perspective. Evolution seems to have occured only if you look at reality from a certain relative vantage point of low enough consciousness. So if your vantage point elevates, evolution goes POOF!

You have to really appreciate how relativistic everything is. Even cause & effect are relativistic. Which means cause & effect is not fundamental to reality/consciousness. Cause & effect is INSIDE the dream. It does not apply if you exit the dream or dream something else.

Honesty, it's so twisted and fucked up that I cannot even describe it to myself. It's just too radical for logical articulation. You stand baffled by it, scratching your head in wonder.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It seems that creationists are closer to truth than darwinists ?

Time= a dualistic human concept we constructed to figure out how long each meat sack would last before moving on to the next. It all makes it more exciting..  the stakes are "real"... Time is running out ?

1 hour ago, Tyler Durden said:

It seems that creationists are closer to truth than darwinists ?

I find it doesn't really matter which perspective you take. 

Am I dreaming this Forum and this comment right now? Or is this Forum 'real'?  If I can't tell the difference, then what's the difference? 

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Honesty, it's so twisted and fucked up that I cannot even describe it to myself. It's just too radical for logical articulation.

Absolutely. And twisted/crazy/fucked-up... of course (is it any surprise?) is not exempt from the theme of going full circle. (Actually, it is quite a surprise, but perhaps the point was made... but it's impossible to eff the ineffable.)

Insanely unspeakable profundity -> absolute profundity -> = absolute simplicity/ordinariness.

This is breathtakingly ordinary and simple. It just happens to have no limit, so it can appear as unfathomable complexity -- that's amazing. And of course there's absolutely no intention for this to convince anyone that ordinary is better than extraordinary, because they aren't two anyway, nor is anything really.

Edited by The0Self

On 9/28/2021 at 6:41 PM, QandC said:

He's speaking from the absolute not that it's a lie. Then again depends on what you mean by lie, I assume your meaning to be a lie from the government. Not a lie a Cosmic ageless child would tell to itself for sake of expressing itself 

When you close your eyes, where does everything go? Superposition, the True Mirror

On 9/29/2021 at 1:05 AM, Leo Gura said:

is this "same" thinking as: God made the whole universe only for "me" ? 

I think that any idea or concept with which we want to describe the functioning of reality at an absolute level is absolutely useless