Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GreenWoods

Cessation doesn't exist

85 posts in this topic

27 minutes ago, GreenWoods said:

That sounds a lot more similar to God Consciousness than to cessation. 

It’s far different than God Consciousness and is not cessation either. There can’t be multiple levels to true cessation. The only things you can say are deeper still have to be in the realm of experience. The difference is cessation is seen as just one level which is not at the top of the scale but only in the middle or maybe even close to the bottom. Human systems cannot experience much more without being completely fried. I’m certain of that at least. Who knows how much could actually be known in the perfect conditions without human limitations? 

This was orders of magnitude more powerful than the cessations from my perspective. 

Edited by BipolarGrowth

I’ve had ~500 transformative spiritual experiences in the past 10 months. Here’s where I’m at now.
https://youtu.be/Xr2chjakYMU

“Bring your Authentic Light into the world so that others may feel confident enough to do the same.” -Māhā Ānanda aka Brandon Rohe

4 hours ago, BipolarGrowth said:

. Who knows how much could actually be known in the perfect conditions without human limitations? 

It's not a human waking up to God, a human trying to discover the secrets of existence, with human limits. It's God waking up to Itself. 

Human limitations are imaginary and were never the cause for limited consciousness. God created the limited consciousness. And God dissolves it by waking up to Itself, by going deeper into God Consciousness. 

18 minutes ago, GreenWoods said:

It's not a human waking up to God, a human trying to discover the secrets of existence, with human limits. It's God waking up to Itself. 

Human limitations are imaginary and were never the cause for limited consciousness. God created the limited consciousness. And God dissolves it by waking up to Itself, by going deeper into God Consciousness. 

Waking up to God isn’t the issue. It’s waking up to God then being able to consciously bring any recollection of that back without being damaged that I’m talking about. It’s not that a human can’t escape the human box. I’m concerned with fitting something inherently more than human back into a human box. That’s the part which isn’t pretty. 

I’ve had ~500 transformative spiritual experiences in the past 10 months. Here’s where I’m at now.
https://youtu.be/Xr2chjakYMU

“Bring your Authentic Light into the world so that others may feel confident enough to do the same.” -Māhā Ānanda aka Brandon Rohe

4 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@BipolarGrowth

If the thought of bring the recollection back arises now, you’re off the hook. 

Yeah, that’s exactly the completely illusory veil.