Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
justfortoday

My Love Letter to Consciousness, And to You.

9 posts in this topic

Hello friends, this post is a sincere note of love to everyone on this forum, and to @Leo Gura . As I type this, I am aware that all of you are me, and I am all of you, so I hope this brings some peace and resolution to your spiritual journey. 

"I" experienced a rapid spiritual expansion over the last two years, with a burning desire for truth. Extensive experimentation with my visual field and direct experience, BUFO, hardcore self-inquiry, and observation of the illusion of time, they all broke "my" mind and sent me down the rabbit hole. The dark knight of the soul. Complete existential horror. A few times, my entire visual and auditory field collapsed and my senses were gone. I was just nothingness. Complete void. Please try to understand what I am trying to communicate here. I cannot explain with words what it is like to have your 5 senses collapse and to become infinite, boundless consciousness. This was like getting on the rollercoaster car and then the ride starts and you realize you want to get off but its too late. You're in for the ride. I pressed on. 

God realization was achieved recently, which meant realizing there was no one to achieve it in the first place. Complete nothingness, transparent, dimensionless, timeless, eternal consciousness.

It brings tears of happiness to my eyes to realize that consciousness/love/god/goodness are identical. You, right now, are it. You are the star of your universe. You are the singular subject. The beauty of the entire universe is laid bare for your eternal pleasure. It cannot be anything but beautiful, infinite, and all loving.

The mere fact that you can read these words means you are God. There is no possible way for you to exist, except to exist in the absolute.

And the absolute has no opposite. 

Every single one of you reading this, I cannot describe the ineffable, but you are more magnificent, endlessly beautiful, powerful, and boundless than you think.

You are a complete set of infinite love, infinite intelligence, infinite omniscience, infinite understanding, infinite expansion.

You are beauty itself.

"Our lives are not our own. We are bound to others, past and present, and by each crime and every kindness, we birth our future."

You may hate your current form/life/incarnation, but that is not the problem.

The problem is that you have yet to realize that you aren't just the body in the world, but that you are the entire world. Your consciousness contains the entire cosmos inside of it. The cosmos itself is something being willed into existence by you. Everything in your 5 senses is absolute, and singular. You are as real as real gets.

So, if I can leave you with something... I know the road is hard and treacherous. I know the pain. I know the desperation. I know the existential horror. 

Align your will to the will of love. Align your acts with acts of love. Align your intelligence with that of love.

You will encounter what is called Divine Providence. It is a state of flow where everything starts to click into place.

It is like developing a mental connection with God, after realizing God is you. It is like an umbilical chord that magically appears.

Because your will is all there is. Will itself is you. That is how you exist.

An absolute, empty mirror, creating colors, sounds, feelings, thoughts inside itself. A complete miracle.

You are that miracle. And never forget that.

Edited by justfortoday

Welcome home brother ?
Rest in the ocean of Infinite Love &  Consciousness ❤️

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

Absolutly beatiful ❤?

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

Beautiful awakening, may the Awakenings to come, be as wonderful and fulfilling ?

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

6 hours ago, Vincent S said:

Beautiful awakening, may the Awakenings to come, be as wonderful and fulfilling ?

Thank you < 3