Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rilles

The Observer Is Gone, Im An Empty Screen, Whats Next?

19 posts in this topic

I have realized there is no "point-like" observer, I am an empty screen, my ego is still very much alive though. What would be the next step, where to look? I do self-inquiry randomly throughout the day to amuse myself, not as a hardcore practice. 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

what's next for who?  

Nothing to do, no one to do it. 

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."

Just now, Tim R said:

What's next? Why, has anything changed? 

Nothing has changed, I just see more clearly. :)

Just now, Tim R said:

Something about chopping water and carrying wood

Popping ecstasy and then doing my laundry.

1 minute ago, Tim R said:

You got it??

Im listening to some Spira. He is always helpful. 

12 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Whats Next?

Whatever is focused upon. That’s kinda the meta-sweetness of the situation. 

You guys are like Zen masters, you say alot but nothing at the same time, why dont you just beat me with a stick already! 

@Rilles

xD I get that, but it’s really normal, obvious, common sense. What’s been ‘happening’, or simply has been the case all along. Consciously is meta-fun. Write what you want on a dreamboard. No observer gets to experience what no thing be’s. No thing is unconditional and be’s what’s on the board, which is ‘itself’ not a thing at all. What could even really be the point of emptying… but the filling. The, as you say, ‘ride’. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

1 minute ago, Nahm said:

@Rilles

xD I get that, but it’s really normal, obvious, common sense. What’s been ‘happening’, or simply has been the case all along. Consciously is meta-fun. Write what you want on a dreamboard. No observer gets to experience what no thing be’s. No thing is unconditional and be’s what’s on the board, which is ‘itself’ not a thing at all. 

;):)??

2 hours ago, Rilles said:

I have realized there is no "point-like" observer, I am an empty screen, my ego is still very much alive though. What would be the next step, where to look? I do self-inquiry randomly throughout the day to amuse myself, not as a hardcore practice. 

The two bolded sections are identical.

14 minutes ago, The0Self said:

The two bolded sections are identical.

Good observation...

24 minutes ago, Rilles said:

Good observation...

And just to be clear, nothing can be done about that -- it's not real anyway and every attempt to get rid of it is only a confirmation of its substance. Everything is already complete, and you are that completion appearing as anything, including perhaps the illusory sense of separation/experience. There's no gap to bridge. Liberation is already all there is. And it isn't even a thing at all, not here nor there.

There's just what's only-appearing to happen. No one can experience what's only-appearing to happen, because the apparent experience is always of what's actually happening to me / in my awareness... which allows for (or rather is identical with) the dream of "something else," which is illusory / not real. There's just what's appearing to be, which is nothing being everything. In the end, all insights collapse into what's simply only-appearing to be, which is boundless freedom, not limited or contained by anything whatsoever; cause or meaning or otherwise.

Edited by The0Self