Preety_India

Makeup, Beauty, Girly Aesthetics

52 posts in this topic

A part of me enjoys all the girly makeup but not all the time. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

You want someone to think about you 24/7 then you make yourself eligible for it. 

I am so much into admiring goth art these days. 

I remember having this sticker as a profile for a long time and this is the sticker in which you nailed me @marcel  oh gosh you're.... 

5ougzk.gif

This would be my permanent profile picture. 

Edited by Preety_India

I also feel very liberated after leaving the forum. 

Sense of relief. 

Three things that I should have changed long ago. 

• Responding to mean people and mean comments /posts(pests lol) why to even bother responding but it's hard to not defend 
  • Constant profile picture changes - I honestly don't know why this profile thing made me so uncomfortable but it's resolved now 
  • Having followers.. Why did I even need that. I shouldn't have bothered to have that to begin with. 
  • And this forum. Like fuck it. Just kill the socialization if it's unhealthy. Such a huge decision and a tough one. Cut something out that doesn't feel right. If you don't feel welcome, simply take the exit door. There's no point in trying to be peaceful around people who simply hate you
  • I should have blocked my messenger long ago 

But I achieved all of that. 

Blocked the social features altogether 

You don't need socialization in a place where you don't feel welcome. 

Also this was like the shittiest form of social media to be honest and yet I never considered it to be social media because it's so cleverly masked as a forum, but in some ways it's like a shared Facebook. 

Yet I never realized how toxic it was until I left it yesterday and wow what a relief. 

Feels like weight off my shoulders. 

This was way more dangerous than actual popular social media out there. 

Now when I look back it's so silly that I used to have all these profile pictures although it was artistic but I heavily obsessed with it. I would not even feel comfortable if I didn't have a different art pic that suited my mood everyday. It was crazy. 

I'm very unpredictable. 

I don't know why these changes came into me but when I fell in love everything suddenly changed. 

• Stopped responding to people... He told me not too. 
  • Stopped people from following me... He fixed this too
  • Stopped interactions 
  • Stopped constant profile picture changes... I mean he automatically fixed this 
  • Stopped using the forum... He made me even do that for which I'm glad 

I can't imagine that all of my problems suddenly vanished after he came into my life 

5 hours ago, Marcel said:

Dealing with haters is fun.

I’ll just verbally slap them in the face and block them if someone gets on my nerves.

In regards to blatant trolls and spam Accounts. We know what to do hun. The mods and Leo do a good job and put effort into making sure that stuff like this doesn’t happen. Some people are just to determined to be stopped. So be it. Let them waste their time.

Thank you for deciding to leave the forum hun. You could still use it if you want to. I really don’t mind. But I suppose we both made enough experiences with hatred and toxicity to even want to interact with the general forum population in general.

It‘s probably for the better that we just stick to the journaling section. I love you ❤️

You made it possible. I almost felt like I was dying here and I felt like I was unable to escape because I had such a long standing relationship with this forum 

You helped me achieve a difficult decision. You almost rescued me. You helped me so much. 

You gave me a new birth and a new pair of wings. My wings were broken and I was a girl trapped on this forum. You liberated me. You set me free and saved me from destruction. 

You gave me shiny wings. You are so nice and loving and I can't get enough of you. 

I would have died if you didn't come. 

You gave me new wings and new hope. 

5ougzk.gif

Edited by Preety_India

5ouu6t.jpg

@Preety_India

It makes me feel so unbelievably happy to see you growing and being yourself authentically and unapologetically. 

I, never in a million years, imagined  to see you grow so massively in such a Short period of time. I have never seen such a goddess like transformation in my entire life.

It’s truly incredible and I am very proud of you for all the effort you put into working on yourself and especially to make a hard cut with the forum. This must have been super difficult and intense and I feel like the luckiest guy in the world to be with a girl like you. 

Someone that is so caring, loving, gentle, understanding, empathetic and full of hope.

You are absolutely perfect in every way. I love and adore you to death. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. You are such an incredible blessing and I hope you know it.

You helped me break off all self harming thoughts. My mind state is stable. I barely feel depressed anymore. For the first time in my life I feel deeply grateful to be alive and I want to continue living with and for you forever.

The List is endless and our relationship barely  even started. We are living a heavenly dream. A breathtaking utopian paradise that just infinitely gets even better every day.

I am so glad that we will marry. It gives me so much freedom and security. I want to be with you forever in life and in death.

I love you ❤️????♥️?????????❣️?????‍❤️‍?????❤️‍???❤️‍?

Edited by Marcel

I love you infinitely. I will find you forever in every life time because you and me are one. You and me eternally breathing life and bluming 

1 hour ago, Marcel said:

@Preety_India

It makes me feel so unbelievably happy to see you growing and being yourself authentically and unapologetically. 

I, never in a million years, imagined  to see you grow so massively in such a Short period of time. I have never seen such a goddess like transformation in my entire life.

It’s truly incredible and I am very proud of you for all the effort you put into working on yourself and especially to make a hard cut with the forum. This must have been super difficult and intense and I feel like the luckiest guy in the world to be with a girl like you. 

Someone that is so caring, loving, gentle, understanding, empathetic and full of hope.

You are absolutely perfect in every way. I love and adore you to death. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. You are such an incredible blessing and I hope you know it.

You helped me break off all self harming thoughts. My mind state is stable. I barely feel depressed anymore. For the first time in my life I feel deeply grateful to be alive and I want to continue living with and for you forever.

The List is endless and our relationship barely  even started. We are living a heavenly dream. A breathtaking utopian paradise that just infinitely gets even better every day.

I am so glad that we will marry. It gives me so much freedom and security. I want to be with you forever in life and in death.

I love you ❤️????♥️?????????❣️?????‍❤️‍?????❤️‍???❤️‍?

Wouldn't have been possible without you. 

Beautiful nail designs. Very relaxing to look at. 

5owoke.jpg

5owom3.jpg

5owoof.jpg

5owoqo.jpg

Beautiful nail designs 

5owoti.jpg

5owpcl.jpg

5owpf1.jpg

5owphs.jpg

5owpwe.jpg