Raptorsin7

Could an enlightened person defeat an entire country?

31 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Have you heard of people who claim to have telekentic or pyromancy siddhis? It stands to reason if those are possible, and many people seem to agree on some siddhis, then why not combat siddhis on a larger scale?

You are connected to everything around you, so what i'm proposing isn't that much of a stretch.

There are some paradoxes surrounding this topic though. Like how come there were no enlightened beings in Germany who stopped the Nazi's?

You have to see it from a bigger perspective. When we study history, the most powerful force in human history have been ideas and sybolism. A superman can save maybe hundreds, or even thousands of people. But Ideas change humanity on a global scale for, pretty much forever. 

Hitler himself is one of the most famous people in history. Not because he was an amazing leader, or war strategist. But because of his extreme ideas and its implementation. And when we study history further, the most famous people are usually the people that had some idea. Not a person that had some special power. 

We can say a lot of things about what happened in Nazi-Germany. Its extremism has cemented its place in history, and possibly its manifestation was inevitable. But eventually the Nazi's were stopped, and it took a lot of heroism and people sacrificing everything for their fellow man. 

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

Think Jesus, New testament, not the old testament "God". Smiting entire countries is a very Old Testament God kinda game. 

Jesus just tried to heal and get his point across, and ended up being a point on a cross. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

1 minute ago, mandyjw said:

Think Jesus, New testament, not the old testament "God". Smiting entire countries is a very Old Testament God kinda game. 

Jesus just tried to heal and get his point across, and ended up being a point on a cross. 

If Jesus was thinking like me he wouldn't have been nailed to a cross

4 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

But then you wouldn't be able to turn water into wine would you? 

6 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

He wasn't. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@Raptorsin7 

47 While he was still speaking a crowd came up, and the man who was called Judas, one of the Twelve, was leading them. He approached Jesus to kiss him, 48 but Jesus asked him, “Judas, are you betraying the Son of Man with a kiss?”

49 When Jesus’ followers saw what was going to happen, they said, “Lord, should we strike with our swords?” 50 And one of them struck the servant of the high priest, cutting off his right ear.

51 But Jesus answered, “No more of this!” And he touched the man’s ear and healed him. https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke 22&version=NIV

In order for "you" to have the power to defeat a "country" you're creating a duality, so what you're suggesting is fundamentally flawed. 

@Stovo Replace you, with the body/person that is here typing.

This body could use a fighter jet and kill x enemies. But if the body had siddhi's then I could defeat more

There's no good reason to think that what i'm proposing is impossible

The only one who needs defeating is yourself.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.