Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Godishere

epistemological breakthrough

8 posts in this topic

The only person you're judging is Yourself. It's always been You. The whole time. You are judging yourself! 

Why would you judge yourself, good vs bad? Because you thought you were separate from the universe!!!! Let that hit you like a ton of bricks. Your whole life you have been blaming and in denial. You are judge, jury and executioner.

Every "shameful" thing you have ever done. It was you. There is no shame, you created it!

Every anxious and fearful emotion, you. 

You. You. You. There is only you.

Even after multiple awakenings I have just go this ? It finally makes sense why I was so afraid, why I didn't like parts of myself. You think you are separate from the Universe! 

You forgot the “tadaa” my friend..

Truth you don't find. Truth finds you. Sooner or later. What you then do, no one knows. If you knew, it would already have found you."

~waveintheocean

Yup

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Yep. Nice insight/awakening! The you referred to has no definable/fixed/limited reality -- there's only what is not, which is what is. Form is emptiness; emptiness is form.

5 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

@The0Self

Meh, I liked the old profile pic better.

It’s essentially just a random picture of nature in my own backyard. Might change it again soon.

4 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

@The0Self That's your backyard? Wow.

Can I move in with you? :P

It's a summer home that my sister and my parents and I share but there's usually never anyone actually living there. Yeah I know, it's like the nicest view ever lol.