Peo

Good style for looking attractive? (Pick-up)

86 posts in this topic

If we look away from seduction and other pick-up stuff. What is the best hair style and clothing styles to maximize your looks as a man? I dont know anything about fashion. 

* What jeans, shoes and other clothes should i wear?

* Do i need tattoos?

* Should i color my hair and what style should i use?

* Should i use hair wax in my hair?

* Should i use any special perfume?

* How long or short should my hair be?

* What jacket should i wear?

Give me any fashion tips to maximize my looks. What are good fashion to attract women, if we look away at seduction?

Before you can think about fashion you must have a good canvas, whats your body type, do you look good or decent without clothes on? Are you underweight or overweight? 

After you do that start looking at men who style you like and go down that rabbit hole, start of of with quality form fitting black and white t-shirts and tapered jeans and then build from there.

Also without an image of what you look like it would be hard to give you advice some people look much better with shorter hair than longer hair vice versa its all relative.

Whatever you do, have some item of clothing or appearance that makes you stand out. Especially where I stay, at least 60% of guys on a night out wear a polo shirt, slim fit jeans and have an identical short back and sides haircut.

There was a crowd of dudes outside my window, at least 10 of them, on Friday and you literally could not distinguish between any of them in a lineup. They all looked identical. Don't be like that. The style is attractive but every guy does it so suddenly you're not memorable at all.

The challenge is standing out without it being in a weird or unattractive way

Edited by something_else

10 hours ago, Bando said:

Are you underweight or overweight?

I am 51 kg.

I think there is no way to increase your attractiveness externally unless your face is beautiful or handsome enough. No matter how much you groom yourself, it's gonna be multiplied with your facial attractiveness. So if it is zero, all your struggle for good looks will fail and on top of that, you'll look stupid. It isn't worth to take risk by giving the message of a repulsive guy trying to improve his appearance with failure. Even if you end up deciding to groom yourself, don't tell anybody about it. I see you already conceal your true name so there is no problem asking how. My best advice for a male like you who wants to look better would be semen-retention. This is more permanent than make-up, less risky than plastic surgery, and has a stronger affect than clothes or hair-styles. Once you are done with your face, now it is the time for improving your other visual aspects ;) 

You need to approach your fashion and look holistically. It's not about any one type of thing, it's about the whole package which must suit your body type and personality too.

Best advice is to hire a professional image consultant and follow her recommendations to buy a whole new wardrobe. She needs to help you develop a style which you will then shop in alignment with from now on.

It's hard to develop a style on your own unless you got a knack for that sort of thing. Invest some money in a consultant. It will pay dividends for the rest of your life.

Style matters a lot. You can increase your attractiveness several fold just by figuring out your style. Women are very keen to notice if you got style or not. It's all part of your whole vibe that she feels upon first impression. If you are dressed in ratty stuff you will be losing girls.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

there are things you probably  not be able to change 

and those are the killer ones for dating and attraction 

such as your

height 

face 

and **** size

38 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Style matters a lot.

no it doesn't 

think about guys who lived 10k years ago 

or 30k years ago 

they didn't paint their hair or wear fashionable clothes etc 

have you watched this kid? 

maybe you have to listen to what he has to say about this 

after all this guy he devoted his entire life to attract a female 

30 minutes ago, Max8 said:

no it doesn't 

or 30k years ago 

By this logic if you want to attract women you should do it like a caveman, naked, smelly and fully unshaved and unshowered for your entire life.

Best of luck to you with that

1 minute ago, something_else said:

By this logic if you want to attract women you should do it like a caveman, naked, smelly and fully unshaved and unshowered for your entire life.

Best of luck to you with that

nice strawman.

as tho, there wasn't water to wash 

or clothes to wear.

what i meant is 

looks 

statues 

and well-being such as being young healthy and fit 

if you got those 

everything else will be easier or unnecessary 

How's it a strawman? It's exactly what you said. You said that because that's how it was 30k years ago, that's how it is today. I gave you an example of how that logic is dumb

Yes if you have looks and status then dating is easier. That's like saying because someone else was born a millionaire you shouldn't try to earn any money.

But in the same way as the millionaire can lose all his money by being dumb and reckless, someone with looks and status can still seriously drive away girls by being unhygienic, disgusting or very poorly dressed.

And you can improve your impression by being well dressed, stylish and hygienic. Some guys can literally go from a 4 to an 8 in the looks department with the right style and hygiene

But style is also about conveying personality and expressing yourself which is a big part of attraction

Edited by something_else

Caveman walked around in a mink coat, tribal tattoos, and jewelry. You wish you had as much style as a caveman :D

1 hour ago, Max8 said:

no it doesn't 

or 30k years ago 

have you watched this kid? 

maybe you have to listen to what he has to say about this 

after all this guy he devoted his entire life to attract a female 

Lol dude, all fashion is relative. It's just in a caveman's years there was a different kind of fashion

1 hour ago, Max8 said:

there are things you probably  not be able to change 

and those are the killer ones for dating and attraction 

such as your

height 

face 

and **** size

1. I can change my face for free, with the help of surgeons :D

2. I dont really give a fuck about my **** size and my height. I dont really understand why people care so much about their **** and their height.

When I was 14 the guy I liked lost interest in me, so I thought it was because I didn't pay enough attention to my looks. At the time, shapely eyebrows were the thing, so I carefully shaped and plucked my bushy eyebrows. For whatever reason, that's what I decided to fixate on. Then he started dating a girl with the biggest, bushiest eyebrows I've ever seen. xD

Working on your style only works if it enhances your own enjoyment of life and confidence. If you're doing it as some sort of task to get end results and you wear things you aren't really comfortable in, it reads that way to others. Someone who feels good attracts others because everyone wants to feel good. If it feels good to explore and express your style, do it! 

Ever noticed how the neutrals real estate people tell you to paint your house aren't actually loved by anyone? Sometimes we work so hard to not be disliked or polarizing that we forget that when we express what we love others feel they can too. And that's really what we were all looking for all along. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Being neutral and vanilla is not a good attraction strategy. The most attractive guys are polarizing. Women who love them really love them, and women who don't love them really hate them.

As a guy you don't want every woman to love you. You only want like 10-20% of them to love you, but REALLY love you. It's similar to business. You don't want a bunch of lukewarm tire-kickers, you want rabid fans who will buy your entire product line and tell all their friends about it.

Most people probably hate Actualized.org, but those who love it love it more than anything else.

Ta-daaa! ;)

But if everyone is trying too hard to be polarizing, then vanilla is what stands our from the crowd as a breath of fresh air. 9_9 Just don't try so hard. 

The most important lesson is that if a woman ever looks at you with complete utter disgust, she actually really loves you, she just doesn't know it. Not everyone knows they need a breath of fresh air. It has nothing to do with you, it doesn't mean you're doing anything wrong or look wrong. We as women think we have to conform, fit in, stand out and also fit in, have the right size boobs, the right size nose, the in fashion eyebrows, etc, etc too. It's exhausting and impossible. Everyone is sick of this shit. If a woman looks at you in disgust, it's because she's probably so disgusted with her own exhausting efforts of trying to be someone she's not, she projects it out on you. Her heart is still looking at her own face in the mirror when she looks at you. 

Once you really get that, then you're free to find your own style. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

2 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

But if everyone is trying too hard to be polarizing, then vanilla is what stands our from the crowd as a breath of fresh air. 9_9 Just don't try so hard.

True.

Except, almost everyone is a lazy fuck, so almost everyone is vanilla and mediocre. So trying hard will get you amazing results.

"I rejected that guy because he had style" said no woman ever.