Isaac k

Depression in the morning

13 posts in this topic

I'm struggling with strong negative emotions all the time but I see an interesting thing that in the morning when I'm getting up its much much worse to the extent that feel very depressed and don't want to get up. ↵

Does anybody have an explanation for that and what I can do for it?↵

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

@Isaac k Recently I've been getting less sleep and waking up at the same time automatically, if it starts slipping though it might need some manual 

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

1 hour ago, Isaac k said:

I'm struggling with strong negative emotions all the time but I see an interesting thing that in the morning when I'm getting up its much much worse to the extent that feel very depressed and don't want to get up. ↵

Yes, I can relate, I'd love to just sleep all day everyday at a private home if I owned one, but I don't, and if I did sleep it'd feel way too lazy and it'll make me all the more depressed and guilty, so I have to do something like clean or read or whatever,

Edited by Yeah Yeah

@Isaac k

You’re not struggling with strong negative emotions, you’re experiencing ‘strong’ ‘negative’ thoughts / judgement. (The thoughts are neither strong nor negative in truth, as those are thoughts too). 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@cypres do you try to suppress in this 30 minutes or your let it feel fully?

Edited by Isaac k

Yes, stop having negative thoughts, which produce negative emotions. Make your mind a Zen garden - clean it, nourish the flowers, mown the lawn, put a nice fountain, and don't let any intruders in. Seriously, probably at sometime you developed negative thoughts to manipulate your internal state and your surroundings, without noticing that you chose to do this. Now it causes you harm, so observe your mind constantly and see what comes up. If a thought that is not empowering surface, don't resist it, but don't cling to it either. Just let it go. Constant introspection of thoughts is necessary to dissipate negative thought patterns.

morning is monk mode i do me afternoon is warrior mode i do thee, works for me

17 hours ago, Isaac k said:

The only way of dealing with negativity is by thinking positively. And to put positive thoughts in your mind, you need constant motivation. Subscribe to this channel so you can get motivational videos that will help you deal with negativity and improve your productivity fast. https://bit.ly/3kmotzV

18 hours ago, Isaac k said:

Depression is sometimes worse at different times of the day. When I experienced depression several years ago it was more pronounced at night time. 

Try and slowly add things to your routine, like morning exercise, meditation, or cold showers. They will help. 

Thanks everybody great stuff!↵

I would like to understand from all you guys that said that they are just thoughts the first second when I wake up even when I'm waking up in a shock and I'm still not capable of thinking at all?