Eren Eeager

how awakening feels.

11 posts in this topic

awakening is restoring the ability to see through the illusion of existence. "outside" world doesn't change. But the way you see it does. First, you recognize you true essence. You are not the body. You are this thing inside, this energy, this consciousness. Next you look around you and you start seeing the true substance of " external existence". Things, no matter how different they are, all of them are made exactly from the same material. This material can be seen in different ways. You can see it as nothingness, as consciousness ,as love and as infinity. It feels like the picture below. You succeeded in seeing the code of existence. The coding is universal and it gives rise to infinite possibilities. however the coding is not made out of these green symbols. It is made out of nothing. 

download.jpg

Edited by Eren Eeager

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

Like God damn Infinite Love. 

Exactly... but who cares. Lets them harvest the Matrix of their own Awareness bubble with body in middle. 

Interested im knowing whom these guys are teaching if they are all alone and it is all theur own imagination. 

?

Edited by Zeroguy

Interesting in knowing how they actually feel and what they beleive (they have too) after full obliteration of their own brain and actual death. 

Love you blackies. 

Gimme 3 points. 

With meditation amd healthy lifestile you can never experience this. 

You can experience quite beautiful awakenings. 

Drugs are bad m'key. Poison and dangerous. 

Maybe you are just fucking up your own perception? 

Edited by Zeroguy

The funny thing is that it’s actually not really an illusion. It’s completely open for everyone to see. Everyone is seeing the truth, but they don’t know that they are seeing it, lol.

In a magic trick the magician usually hides something from the viewer, because if the viewer saw what was hidden he would see through the trick. But in this reality; everything is completely in the open. 

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

4 hours ago, Eren Eeager said:

You are this thing inside, this energy, this consciousne

Or non-local perhaps. Why you trying to stick me in a meat suit ?

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

It feels like nothing at all actually. Awakening is not a feeling, or any other function of mind or the senses. It may affect the experience, but YOU aren't affected at all. Even if the entire existence would collapse in a reverse big bang, YOU wouldn't flinch. 

2 minutes ago, Nahm said:

giphy.gif

E8A4C1B6-DB3A-4F78-8E61-5F8154ABB776.gif

Before & after. 

Hmm, I'll have to dance with this one ahah

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Liberation is like nothing. The one who is searching and traveling through time will never get it, because it doesn’t happen in time.

It’s indescribable, but it could be said: there’s only what’s appearing to happen. There isn’t anyone who ever experiences “what’s appearing to happen.” All the apparent one ever experiences is “what’s actually happening (to me / in my awareness).” When there’s no one left in the appearance, there isn’t anyone left who could dream of something else, nor anyone left who experiences what’s only-appearing to happen (which is impossible anyway), there just IS only what’s only-appearing to happen, which is nothing being everything; what is and is not.

Edited by The0Self