Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
actualizing25

Leo, is it true that there is only ONE Awakening?

9 posts in this topic

Is it true that there is only my awakening? That I am the only one that can realize Truth/God? Is it true that nobodyelse can realize God, but just me? So it only depends on just me, whether God is realized or not? Why is it just me? Isn't it too much responsibility that only I can realize God?

It depends if you mean me or you or which you/You.

I have my own bubble of awareness.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

There can only be one God.

If God cannot realize itself, who can?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, actualizing25 said:

@Leo Gura So this direct experience Im having right now is the Only and One God?

You need to understand what absolute / relative mean.

In the absolute, you are the only thing in existence right now.

All other people, including me, are shards of your mind. 

Your mind and my mind are the same mind.

You are all alone. I am all alone.

You get it yet? You are not a "life" — you're a player in a massive VR reality in which there can only be ONE subject.

That subject is you.

When your avatar dies, you then jump to another character and another dream starts.

There is only ONE instance of God.

That instance right now is you. That instance right now is me, but your life and my life are not happening at the same time.

This is God's power. It can operate outside of time.

Edited by justfortoday

9 hours ago, actualizing25 said:

Is it true that nobody else can realize God, but just me?

Redundant, as there is nobody else. But there's no separate me either. It's not that only you can realize God -- there is only what is (which also is not) and there's nobody separate from that. As far as one awakening, there can be many apparent awakenings and mystical experiences in the expansion of consciousness, but there aren't multiples of ultimate liberation. In fact, there isn't even one ultimate liberation, as it's not a circumstance; it's beyond things/experiences. All mystical experiences and realizations have four aspects, it seems: 1. they come and go, 2. they can always get more profound and better, 3. they have a context as part of an apparent path to more/fulfilment/truth/beauty, and 4. they involve knowing/consciousness. Ultimate liberation, on the other hand, does not come and go (and no one ever arrives-at or leaves it), does not have any possibility of being better, does not have any context or meaning or cause, and does not involve knowing/consciousness.

Edited by The0Self

7 hours ago, justfortoday said:

That instance right now is you. That instance right now is me, but your life and my life are not happening at the same time.

Interesting observation.It's all now yet you both exist in 2 separate time dimensions?!Ah awareness I forgot. You have your own and he has his so...kinda get it.

This stuff hurts my mind for so many logical inconsistencies.But you are smart I am just a random dude.

Edited by Zeroguy