Imponderable

Hi

9 posts in this topic

New to forum, but been around for a while.  No fucking clue why I'm here.  Ah well let's be honest we are all kinda/sorta in denial about being here to brag about what we now have realized.  It's really fucking hard to connect with anything/anyone, but not in a depressing way.  Alone is the ultimate anyway.  You don't need that spiritual connection, but what if there's an interesting one out there,  Just figured I would reach out, even though I know nothing's there.  Happy to listen to whatever you have to say.  I don't think I will be able to find a true friend anywhere else than here.

Cheers O.o

Welcome

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Just don't get mindfucked. And you'll be fine. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

4 hours ago, Preety_India said:

Or do

Friends are great

But, don't expect a True friend other than your own heart imo... But yes, friends are a rich part of life as they come and go.

Friends only exist to the extent you serve there selfish ego. If you displace that, they leave. ahaha

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

2 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

Or do

Friends are great

But, don't expect a True friend other than your own heart imo... But yes, friends are a rich part of life as they come and go.

Friends only exist to the extent you serve there selfish ego. If you displace that, they leave. ahaha

Did you ever meet someone who was truly yours? 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

I feel the same way, haha. I have a desire to talk to people about it but I also feel like there really isn't a point to it, all at the same time. It is hard to find people who aren't selfish and unreachable in some way, got those brick walls up over some aspect of themselves. So I just kind of watch and talk to myself about what I see :)

Thanks Leo, much respect man!  Thanks All!  I appreciate the welcomes and advice!  I will see you all in the forums.

On 9/27/2021 at 2:17 AM, Preety_India said:

Thanks so much!  Read your leaving post and will keep your words in mind while here on the forums.  Sucks you are leaving the forum but understandable.  I'm sure you have helped a bunch of people while you were here.  

Cheers :)   Have a great journey!