Jol356

Meditation and Psytrance music

16 posts in this topic

Anyone Else lissens to psytrance while meditating? IT really gets me good vibes and IT's a surreal experience, quite trippy though

Very effiecent 

Edited by Jol356

Which ones do you listen to? I sometimes mix it up listening to some psytrance myself.

Form is emptiness, emptiness is form.

I love psytrance, but as a dance meditation. Eyes closed, letting the body express itself and resting deeply in the silence beyond the craziness of the music.

5 hours ago, Jol356 said:

Anyone Else lissens to psytrance while meditating? IT really gets me good vibes and IT's a surreal experience, quite trippy though

Very effiecent 

Ooh interesting, I'm definitely going to try this out - thanks for the suggestion!

(I don't have a spotify account though so I had to listen to it through Youtube instead - link here for anyone else who's interested but doesn't have a spotify account, I'm assuming it's the same thing?)

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

I find these two steps quite melodious for me, You guys can check this out if you are looking for something fresh.

Can psytrance cause negative effects though?

I mean that I have been difficulties to meditate in silence, so music is nowadays necessary

6 years anyways behind, but sometimes I have even missed 1-3 weeks of no meditating :| 

and one of friend has missed like 3 months... 

But psytance has helped me a lot lately to meditate almost everyday 

@Pacific Sage Thanks u for so videos, my friend does not have spotify so he can use those videos to meditate!

I do not use these videos to meditate tho, I listen to them in my free time. 

25 minutes ago, Jol356 said:

I mean that I have been difficulties to meditate in silence, so music is nowadays necessary

6 years anyways behind, but sometimes I have even missed 1-3 weeks of no meditating :| 

and one of friend has missed like 3 months... 

But psytance has helped me a lot lately to meditate almost everyday 

Try meditating on binaural beats, that's a better option if silence is too much for you.

I suggest also hi-tech (check out technical hitch if you don't know him already) :

On 9/28/2021 at 3:54 AM, Jol356 said:

Can psytrance cause negative effects though?

Not in my experience, unless there are negative lyrics (which are rare in psytrance as you know).