SQAAD

Journalist Tries Meth for Journalistic Purposes

70 posts in this topic

15 minutes ago, Mason Riggle said:

@Tim R I haven't done both at the same time.. separate occasions.  Meth is intense.. makes you feel like superman.. glowing and radiant, lots of energy at first.. then it's gross.. you feel grimy, clammy, sleep deprived etc..  Heroin is as described.. like melting into a full body warm hug.. it's wonderful.. too wonderful. 

@Mason Riggle  I'm curious, have you had spiritual experiences of bliss that surpass heroin in terms of wonderfulness ? 

@Wilhelm44 oh absolutely. My first kiss. Falling in love. Watching my children being born.  Tantric orgasms. Rock concerts on LSD.. the list goes on and on.. 

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."

12 minutes ago, Mason Riggle said:

@Wilhelm44 oh absolutely. My first kiss. Falling in love. Watching my children being born.  Tantric orgasms. Rock concerts on LSD.. the list goes on and on.. 

@Mason Riggle  Interesting, so what precisely is it about heroin that makes it so extremely addictive would you say ? I imagine there's a sense of the whole world and all one's problems melting away. 

@Wilhelm44 yes that.. and it's just a really good feeling, especially if you have chronic pain, because that goes away.  Like Leo said, people who use it do so to actively avoid facing their shadows.  It's excellent for that purpose. 

@Wilhelm44 no problem.  I should mention too, with heroin, it's doubly insidious, because the withdrawals can be excruciating, and taking more heroin stops the withdrawals.. so it's both the cause of, and the cure for the sickness.  It's a catch 22 of the worst kind. A double bind. 

Theres an old documentary on Youtube about a black british guy who tried heroin for journalistic purposes and ended up addicted for years, its very sad, I might post it on the forum. 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@Leo Gura

14 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I already get that for free on 5-MeO and DMT. If it was any more pleasurable it would be fatal.

Zero tolerance, zero addiction, zero withdrawal.

There's no point to meth now. People are so foolish.

I haven't tried 5-meo (nor meth) but i can't imagine it being a better feeling than mdma or meth. Not even close. But i am open-minded.

Also there are different types of pleasure. Meth is mostly dopamine high while mdma is more serotonin.

The pleasure you get on mdma is not too pleasurable to the point it becomes uncomfortable. It's like you won 10 billion dollars Χ 1000. You are not meant to feel so much pleasure. And you don't want it to end.

My opinion is that drugs which produce the most pleasure are the most toxic also. It's like Jack LaLanne said ''if it tastes too good, spit it out''. If a food is too pleasurable , its probably also toxic.

Since 5meo doesn't appear to be that toxic, i assume the high you get on it, is not comparable to addictive drugs like meth.

Edited by SQAAD

@Mason Riggle

6 hours ago, Mason Riggle said:

@SQAAD dumb and brave. 

I've tried both Meth and Heroin. (I'll try just about anything once) Dangerous, dangerous, dangerous.  Like nicotine.. super hard to quit.  Don't do it.  

I was offered to smoke meth once but declined. Here in Greece it is called sisa  I know the high will be too good. And i can't risk that. My mind basically gets stuck into experiences are too good. Then it keeps bothering me to repeat the experience. This creates epic suffering.

I've watched countless documentaries on meth. The feeling you get on meth must be the best experience ever. That's whats so dangerous about it. You really like the experience. And after that point nothing comes close to comparison. I understand why people give up their lives over this drug.

I really want to try this drug and see what its all about. But not in this incarnation lol.

Edited by SQAAD

@Rilles

3 hours ago, Rilles said:

Theres an old documentary on Youtube about a black british guy who tried heroin for journalistic purposes and ended up addicted for years, its very sad, I might post it on the forum. 

If you try a drug just once. You won't get addicted. Thats what the science basically says. And also my experience. But the problem is if you do it 2nd and 3rd time. Then you can be fked. Event though 80% of people don't become addicts.

But having said that, i believe you should never try certain drugs unless you are willing to risk you entire life. Because once that barrier is demolished, its so easy to do a drug a 2nd time. Your mind will say ''oh cmon we've already done it''.

Edited by SQAAD

18 minutes ago, SQAAD said:

@Mason Riggle

I was offered to smoke meth once but declined. Here in Greece it is called sisa  I know the high will be too good. And i can't risk that. My mind basically gets stuck into experiences are too good. Then it keeps bothering me to repeat the experience. This creates epic suffering.

I've watched countless documentaries on meth. The feeling you get on meth must be the best experience ever. That's whats so dangerous about it. You really like the experience. And after that point nothing comes close to comparison. I understand why people give up their lives over this drug.

I really want to try this drug and see what its all about. But not in this incarnation lol.

i don't think it's the best feeling ever

i've seen enough people do it

it's probably similar to adderall and that's nowhere near the "best feeling ever"

9 minutes ago, SQAAD said:

@Rilles

If you try a drug just once. You won't get addicted. Thats what the science basically says.

I have personal experience that says otherwise.

But also, I havent done heroin but thats one of those special drugs that basically hook everyone, its too good for this earth, you wont escape its grip unless you have Godlike willpower which very few people have. 

Edited by Rilles

Dont look at me! Look inside!

57 minutes ago, SQAAD said:

If you try a drug just once. You won't get addicted. Thats what the science basically says. And also my experience. But the problem is if you do it 2nd and 3rd time. Then you can be fked. Event though 80% of people don't become addicts.

This is a big oversimplification. It's not as simple as pointing out the exact moment where your fate is sealed. You have to look at it over a larger time scale and what environments you're exposing yourself to. The people you surround yourself with always influence your decision-making and determine the likelihood of being offered drugs. The odds are if you have friends who're into hard drugs, you'll most likely end up doing hard drugs yourself and get addicted that way. If the reporter in the documentary isn't in regular contact with people from the drug culture then the odds of him becoming addicted is relatively low.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@PurpleTree

1 hour ago, PurpleTree said:

i don't think it's the best feeling ever

i've seen enough people do it

it's probably similar to adderall and that's nowhere near the "best feeling ever"

Adderall doesn't get you from 0 to 1000 in seconds like meth. The route of adminstration with meth is super addictive. It will blast you into seconds. Also you would have to take many tables of adderall to reach a good high. And you can't inject or smoke adderall from what i know.

I've seen people take meth on documentaries and it's unreal the high they feel from it. Especially if you were to inject it. For a moment you can't see, you can't hear, the pleasure they feel its unreal. This stuff is the devil. I can comprehend the high they get because i have taken ecstasy. If you are someone who hasn't experience a mdma high or some other party drug then you can't comprehend the level of extreme euphoria.

Edited by SQAAD

21 minutes ago, SQAAD said:

@PurpleTree

Adderall doesn't get you from 0 to 1000 in seconds like meth. The route of adminstration with meth is super addictive. It will blast you into seconds. Also you would have to take many tables of adderall to reach a good high. And you can't inject or smoke adderall from what i know.

I've seen people take meth on documentaries and it's unreal the high they feel from it. Especially if you were to inject it. For a moment you can't see, you can't hear, the pleasure they feel its unreal. This stuff is the devil. I can comprehend the high they get because i have taken ecstasy. If you are someone who hasn't experience a mdma high or some other party drug then you can't comprehend the level of extreme euphoria.

i actually have an acquaiantance who smokes it and does enjoy it but it's not like he's unreal high on it, maybe tolerance. also they have their teeth and  work. i'd say he's clearly addicted though.

a guy told me it's like adderall just "smoother" but yea the come up is much quicker

i've never tried it and i' not interested

crack is probably crazier but only lasts for a short amount of time

Edited by PurpleTree

3 hours ago, SQAAD said:

@Leo Gura

I haven't tried 5-meo (nor meth) but i can't imagine it being a better feeling than mdma or meth. Not even close. But i am open-minded.

Since 5meo doesn't appear to be that toxic, i assume the high you get on it, is not comparable to addictive drugs like meth.

The pleasure I feel on DMT and MALT is so intense I cannot imagine any higher pleasure.

It's not merely pleasure. It's the existential ecstasy of God-realization. It's literal heaven. No physical pleasure can compare to the pure joy of omniscience. It is the highest and purest form of pleasure in the Universe. The pleasure of being God.

You think God is a fool? He keeps the greatest pleasure for himself ;)

There is no higher pleasure than absolute selflessness. It's like eternally drowning in an endless ocean of Love.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@SQAAD as I said, there are plenty of experiences more pleasurable than meth.  Im fortunate to have experienced so many. So in comparison, meth wasn't so special.  I did it in the vein of the reporter, intentionally to know for myself. 

It's like, if you're regularly a bull rider, the thrill of sky diving might not be as intense as it would be for a librarian.