Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WokeBloke

Lol dream

8 posts in this topic

If life is only a dream then please destroy this hellish dream.

Or maybe its more than you think it is.

Maybe you can't destroy the people because they are more invested in this "dream" then you are.

Maybe its time to acknowledge that you are everybody and there's no way around it.

Oh how I've tried to delete this "dream".

And that's like trying to delete the creator. 

It aint gonna work.

Just learn to master the dream

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

1 hour ago, WokeBloke said:

If life is only a dream then please destroy this hellish dream.

What's left after destroying the dream, however, is more dreaming ;).

You cannot escape this dream...make the most of it.

1 minute ago, Yeah Yeah said:

Are you talking about suicide? And I don't know if it is possible to fully awaken in this life-time; because, I think that would result into the physical form dissipitatating in the cosmic void or white light beyond time & space - So you must realize, therefore, you're in this dream for some important reason or intention, or it'd be otherwise if this were not so - Unless as God, you kind of dared yourself onto this rollercoaster called life, so really you're stuck here, and I hope you're having a thrill, because there's no way out except dying into the beyond, 

There is no full awakening in my view. There is infinite enlightenment. God evolves forever. The point I'm making is this is more than a dream. This is God's reality.

Are you talking about suicide?

And I don't know if it is possible to fully awaken in this life-time, or maybe it is; although, I think that'd result as a physical death - Therefore, you're in this dream for some important reason/intention, or your predicament would likely be otherwise if this were not so - Unless as God, you kind of dared yourself onto this rollercoaster called life, so really you're stuck here until you finally die gracefully,

Anways, personally I'm lazy these past few days that it somewhat hurts, haha, I'd better actually get done some cleaning and study,

Edited by Yeah Yeah

@WokeBloke

1 hour ago, WokeBloke said:

There is no full awakening in my view. There is infinite enlightenment. God evolves forever.

I can catch on with this; but death, I'm certain, will be the real wake up call, where this dreaming ego cannot go into, which may not be possible to experience while alive and halusinating as your encapsulated ego; therefore yes, "god" may forever evolve into infinity, but not exactly the ego due to its finite limitation, because it wouldn't be life if you had godly superpowers and teleported around the cosmos, so all for good reasons, too, I assume, and so to awaken into infinity one's ego must die ...

The point I'm making is this is more than a dream. This is God's reality.

Although to an extent there are limitations as an ego, I don't know if its possible to awaken so much so one can begin walking on water or moving mountains at a command, or levitating like in a dream ... and I have heard stories from Sadghuru about meeting a native American Indian man who flickered in and out of existence due to some teleportation glitch they'd accidendally slipped himself into ... and I have heard stories where people bend spoons with their minds or spotted monks levitating over farms in Eastern areas ...

Edited by Yeah Yeah

5 minutes ago, Yeah Yeah said:

@WokeBloke

I can catch on with this; but death, I'm certain, will be the real wake up call, where this dreaming ego cannot go into, which may not be possible while alive and halusinating as your encapsulated ego, therefore "god" forever evoles into infinity, but not the ego, and so to awaken into infinity one's ego must die ...

Although to an extent there are limitations as an ego, I don't know if its possible to awaken so much so one can begin walking on water or moving mountains at a command, or levitating like in a dream ... and I have heard stories from Sadghuru about meeting a native American Indian man who flickered in and out of existence due to some teleportation glitch they'd accidendally slipped himself into ... and I have heard stories where people bend spoons with their minds or spotted monks levitating over farms in Eastern areas ...

Everything you say is probably true and awesome. Just want to add god is not separate than the ego. The body is God. The real does not die, the unreal never lived.