Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kurt

Response To Flare

22 posts in this topic

Here we go. First of all I'm not interested in any kind of understatements or trying to define my "being". Thanks. Maybe read this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarcasm. But I actually don't wanna get too personal, since this actually is a forum for self development. 

You're basically following Platon (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Analogy_of_the_divided_line) which, in fact, is complete delusion. At least you should consider adopting to the "real" Platon - Socrates, by adopting his mantra: "I know one thing, that I know nothing". Maybe could help for actually calibrating.

Just a quick question, I mean im living in the delusion and I hear about logic etc. . If you wanna scientifically prove where a billiard ball will stop around the 50th push you need every information in the universe for that. After the 7th, you need the gravity of the person standing near the table - not including anything like free will. Now if you wanna tell me you can do good financial decision/whatever based on pure logic - isn't that a  delusion? Exactly because things are as they are. There is a reason people use language and that it has given us such big advantage surviving ancient times. Making things simple is a good thing. Actually the so called "flow state" does require making logic things simpler as they are in order to have amazing performance. 

Wish you the best for getting more positive energy from your spiritual path in the future mate! 

@Flare

I could not respond to you on the other thread for some reason.  I wanted to respond to you here.  I myself am not actually interested either, in philosophical mumbo jumbo.  If you need philosophy to help you to think properly thats upto you.  Its not my cup of tea.

I merely responded to your attack and told you what I know form personal experience, and that is the more you indulge in your likes and dislikes and take them as commands, then that defines ego.  Ego is where you mistake your likes, dislikes, philosophies and other such stories for who you really are.  Thats it. Not here to define your being, you have no being, your being belongs to the relative reality, and there you go, you just pointed out another aspect of how your own "ego" deludes you, ownership.  

So next time you call someone on their "ego" just be aware of who is doing the calling, because the ego calling the ego is nothing more than schizophrenic thinking.  

Its just education for you, take it or leave it.

Thanks for providing us with a great example of why a big ego is bad and pathetic by creating this thread!

12 minutes ago, AxelK said:

Thanks for providing us with a great example of why a big ego is bad and pathetic by creating this thread!

You can pretend to psychoanalyze people all you want.  The reality is, "bad" and "pathetic" are delusions caused by taking your likes and dislikes as commands and they create youre reality.  Thats what you should be looking at, not other peoples "egos". There are no others, there is only you,and your experience, and your experience is goverened by your ignorance or knowledge.  And you are ignorant if you think you can find authenticity by looking outside for "examples".  The thing is, there is no "outside" there is only your interpretations.

You believe you live in a transactional reality, you actually dont exist in a transactional reality, thats your delusion.

Take my advice, because you're only spitting in your own face everytime you attack .  Or dont, continue to insult yourself, the effects will fructify in time :-)

But your attacks do not go to me, they only go to you, and they reinforce your delusion of duality.  Which is funny, because the reason youre here is to get out of duality!

Edited by kurt

6 minutes ago, Taavi said:

@kurt

Lol.

Is the same thing as yesterday going to start as with Frogfucius?

Not sure what you mean?  How are you interpreting the frogfucious thing?  I thought it as fine.  I just responded to this guys attack on my character, calling me an ego and what not just for asking martin to drop the paradigm stuff.  Its very outdated, there are no paradigms, it seems that way, but there is only one reality, the absolute, and youre either at one with it, or not.  But theres no paradigms.

Edited by kurt

1 minute ago, Taavi said:

@kurt Never mind, if somethining starts I will just watch it.

Thats all you can do.  Is watch your own movie.  Enjoy :-)

Just now, Taavi said:

@kurt What if I go to the movie theaters?

:-)

Keep inquiring into that. There are no "movie theatres" there is only you.  Mind you, dont mistake that for solipsism, there ARE others, just not in the way you think.

2 minutes ago, Taavi said:

@kurt How do you know what I think?

Because consciousness operating in the relative field is deluded in the same way in "everyone".  It is like being able to ride a bike, everyone has the potential to learn how to ride a bike, once you have assimilated that knowledge on how to ride a bike, you can see ignorance in others who haven't yet learned how to ride a bike themselves yet.  So when I read your language patterns, I know more or less how you think, because I am you, and you are me.  

@kurt

58 minutes ago, kurt said:

You can pretend to psychoanalyze people all you want.

Replace psychoanalyze with spiritualanalyze and that is what you get with your statement.

10 minutes ago, Taavi said:

@kurt

Replace psychoanalyze with spiritualanalyze and that is what you get with your statement.

More delusion.  Experience and observation is not "analyzing" in the same way like when someone attacks themselves for spotting a "big pathetic ego" in another - which is psychosis.  The thing is, the more you disown my tendencies, the more you delude yourself and make your own tendencies "wrong".  Youre just fucking yourself to feel like you are going to win.  Be kinder to yourself, otherwise you will end up disowning all your functions, because the more you let those dislikes control you, the more you hide a piece of yourself away and learn to hate it.  Its your choice, its your karmic account, not mine.  I have no issues with consciousness and its manifestations.  You can chose to either learn here, or you can continue to fuck yourself over spiritually for a psychological "payoff".  Your choice.

Edited by kurt

3 minutes ago, kurt said:

Experience and observation is not "analyzing" like when someone attacks themselves for spotting a "big pathetic ego" in another.  

Oh dear, this really offended you. Sad little pathetic ego you got there dude. 

@kurt

25 minutes ago, kurt said:

So when I read your language patterns, I know more or less how you think

That sure isn´t analyzing, pure experience and observation. Throwing around psychological terms sure isn`t analyzing. Writing out a story of what I am doing for yourself sure isn`t projecting. 

Really? Lol.

Edited by Taavi
Typo

Just now, Taavi said:

@kurt

That sure is´t analyzing, pure experience and observation. Throwing around psychological terms sure isn`t analyzing. Writing out a story of what I am doing for yourself sure isn`t projecting. 

Really? Lol.

I see you as consciousness.  You are me, I dont have an issue with you.  I know the 21 year old archetype with these moves is looking for power. Its normal.  But all youre doing is damaging yourself with this stuff, its not going to me, its going to you because you are splitting off parts of yourself so you can feel better about yourself.  This is the same thing since the dawn of time. The smallness in people seeks power to feel big, I see you as consciousness acting out its delusion.  Its not a bad thing, I dont know what else you want me to say?  You are going to keep looking for power because you feel small.  We have all been there, its fine.  Yes, its all projection, but the thing is what are we projecting?  Youre projecting something, whatever that is, and it feels like a power game,.  And Im projecting what I see, that you are fine the way you are.  So the self esteem goes to me, and the hate goes to you, because you fructify your actions either now or sometime in the future.  

Im responding to you according to my values, and youre responding to me according to yours.  There may not be any getting through to you, thats fine.  What matters is im doing my spiritual work by interpreting reality in satvic terms, thats what matters. Everyone projects buddy.  Its just a matter of what you want to project.  There is no getting away from projections in this life, because it is a function built into consciousness operating in the relative domain.

19 minutes ago, Flare said:

Oh dear, this really offended you. Sad little pathetic ego you got there dude. 

Thats fine, thats your reality and it the results of your actions will fructify so you continue to see "sad little pathetic egos" and in the process destroy your own self worth. Because did you notice, youre attacking your own ego when you attack mine?  Then ironically you look for "spiritual" or philosophical solutions to get rid of your own self inflicted pain.  That is delusion.  Im not offended because everything is the same.  Thats nonduality.  Are you learning something?

Edited by kurt

@kurt I see you as consciousness. Manifesting itself in writing. I know the kurt named archetype writing his beliefs out in a forum. We have all been there, it`s okey. It`s not me in the end who you have to convince, it`s yourself. I know I might not get throught to you with what I am saying in a satirical way, but that`s okey, we all learn in a different way according to how we like to see things. If you want the power to be right while claiming my need for it, then it is fine, it really is.

2 minutes ago, Taavi said:

@kurt I see you as consciousness. Manifesting itself in writing. I know the kurt named archetype writing his beliefs out in a forum. We have all been there, it`s okey. It`s not me in the end who you have to convince, it`s yourself. I know I might not get throught to you with what I am saying in a satirical way, but that`s okey, we all learn in a different way according to how we like to see things. If you want the power to be right while claiming my need for it, then it is fine, it really is.

Cool.  Done now?